“The Best!”

Urban Egg a daytime eatery
Ranked #18 of 1,653 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Description: Urban Egg adds a fresh twist to breakfast and lunch favorites using local, organic ingredients. Our extensive menu features items made from scratch daily including Gourmet Pancakes, Stuffed French Toast, Eggs Benedict Selections, Breakfast Quinoa, Lunch Salads & Sandwiches, Ultimate Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar and more. Urban Egg also caters to vegetarian and gluten-free guests. Awards: Named Top Breakfast Spot in Colorado by Refinery 29/MSNBC. Voted Best Breakfast Restaurant in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins & Highlands Ranch.
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We go out of our way to go to this restaurant when traveling from Arizona through Colorado. Amazing food. The Hawaiian pancakes are delish- as is the blue crab benedict. Don't just order bacon & eggs here-- get adventuresome & you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I hate to say this but it is so good there is always a wait. Of course it is worth the wait but just don't be in a hurry. Everything on the menu is good. My favorite breakfast spot.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I had heard good things about Over Easy. Stopped in for lunch. Had the toast with avocado with a poached egg on it, small salad. It was a unique taste and very good (I have since then tried to recreate it in my own home). Staff was friendly and nice. It was busy.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

This was a pick from Yelp. It did not disappoint. Food was delicious, their home made juices are great also. It was a very clean environment and the staff was one of the best. You have to visit here and try their pancakes.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I have been wanting to try this restaurant. Someone told me they serve gluten free food. We went on Saturday morning and it was packed! But shortly, a place at the community area (a raised bar-like area) opened up and we jumped in. Tables you wait for, community area is first come first serve.

I asked about GF food and the manager jumped in to help immediately! She could tell me all that was available. Then the waitress told me that you cannot tell the difference between regular pancakes and GF. So I went with the pancakes!

It has been many years since I've had delicious pancakes! I got three different flavors and the pineapple was the best and most unique. All three were delicious. The manager came by to see how I liked them several times. The waitress was attentive even though the place was crowed and hopping.

I will go again.