All reviews front desk separate building room was clean waffles room key pikes peak would stay here again nice stay breakfast area stayed two nights first floor complimentary breakfast fresh fruit manitou springs reggie gods interstate
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Our room was dirty and the toilet needed extra flushes to empty the bowl, toilet paper had to be put in the trash can. When I told the manager about the toilet, she was "sorry, but toilets wear out."

One elevator clunks and sounds not safe. The Manager said, "This is True"

The breakfast bar was not what it advertised on the billboard on the road, in the breakfast door or over the food bar. They claimed to have waffles on their breakfast buffet. No waffles, I told the manager, "It was false advertising and we would have never stayed there." The manager told me, "People get tired of the same thing so one day we have pancakes and the next waffles, it cost too much to serve both every day." I told her it was false advertising and we would have stopped except for the waffle advertisement." two other people left with out eating breakfast. When they were reaching for the measuring cup for the batter, I told her them there was "no waffles today", they left. I told the manager this and it didn't bother her at all. She didn't care was how she came across to me.

The room was much more then the other two we stayed in at a lower price and offered much less. The bed sheets were not tucked, the floor is in need of a cleaning. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my C-pap and there was at least 1/2" of dust. The carpet was very dirty. The manager told me "the rooms were not dirty, I check them myself but sometimes they are not used for days and dust builds." She also stated then "the place would be remodeled in a month." "Why would you have to remodel a nice clean hotel," I ask?

Date of stay: September 2018
Shane P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

At our hotel, we like to provide our guests with different options. We have a different breakfast menu every day of the week. Most of our guests give us positive feedback on our breakfast and enjoy the variety.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Upon arrival the front appearance looks questionable.
However, at check in the staff we encountered was very friendly. When entering the property you see it is in general disrepair and is very neglected.
Our room was warm and damp upon arrival.
The bed was very hard and uncomfortable.
If we had not been so tired from a long day, I would have cancelled and moved to a new location. The bathroom was not clean, there was hair in the tub that did not belong to us, the bottom had holes gouged in it with a blood stain.
I read the reviews before I booked, I do NOT understand how there are favorable reviews at all. For the area I expected much more. At the very lease to be clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 121terrip
Shane P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got in last night. Our first room had a broken A/C. We called and promptly were moved to a second room.... with a broken A/C. Our THIRD room had a great A/C. But when my husband went to wash his hands in the bathroom sink, the drain pipe wasn’t connected to the sink. He discovered this the hard way- water went all over his feet and the floor. Meanwhile, I found hair all over the sheets. They looked to be washed, but still. Our FOURTH and current room seemed ok. They told us it was an upgrade and gave us a discount for our trouble (wonderfully friendly and helpful staff), but it’s the exact same room only it’s on the third floor instead of the second? Maybe that’s the “upgrade”??? This room has been ok but this morning I found out they don’t wash their comforters. Only the sheets and pillow cases. Hopefully. There is some crusty mystery gunk and a piece of pink candy on one of duvet-comforter things. The other just looks a little brown around the edge closest to where you pull the blanket up to your face. Also one of the pillow cases has a great dried bloody nose stain on it. Washed, but just gross when added to the list.

When my husband sat on the bed last night, he sunk a good 6-9 inches into the mattress. When he laid down in the middle, both sides were elevated. When I laid down... I rolled into him. I stayed there, my cheek squished against his shoulder, wondering if this were some type of prank. Or like a couples inner fortitude challenge. Sadly, it turns out this is just my life right now. Might I add that the walls and floors throughout the entire building are old, stained, and leave you feeling you really should only have paid $50-$60 a night. I was shocked at how much we were paying per night. We had to book this last minute.

Having said all of that, we had a private bathroom, working A/C, and a lock on the door. Just maybe bring your own Lysol and pillows for your own peace of mind.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Associate-Manag... , Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Tarah,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Thanks your complimenting our hard working team. However, we are sorry to hear that you had some issues with your stay with us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are sad to hear about the problems that you faced. We sincerely apologize for the issues with the room, and we will be sure to look into the issues that you mentioned. We highly value critical feedback, even if it can be hard to read. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope you’ll give us another try someday!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed there several nights and the place was always very full and it seemed there were always people milling around in the parking lot who were not guests which was a bit worrisome. Parking was adequate and close but otherwise the rooms and halls certainly are in need of a refurbishment. We did not try their breakfast selection but it looked to be a nice area.

Date of stay: September 2017
Associate-Manag... , Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your compliments regarding our ideal location and tasty offerings of our complimentary breakfasts. Regarding the state of your room, we will consider your comments when looking to make improvements. Thank you again for your review and valuable feedback, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Quality Inn & Suites what a great hotel with GREAT STAFF! Walked into our room and was a little hot. Called the front desk and they told us to wait 20 minutes to see if the room cooled off (Record Hot Temps in Colorado Springs). As we we went down to get the rest of our luggage we spotted Cindy (not knowing) she was the head of house keeping. I asked how long it should take to cool a room and she said what room and follow her up to it. She found an issue and thought she got it fixed. Said in 20 if it wasn't working to call the front desk and tell them Cindy said to move us. Unfortunately the room did not cool (I travel the world, so things do break in hotels) so we called and they said wait again for 20 to see if it worked. I had a feeling it was not going to work, so was on my way down to the lobby to get keys to a new room. Before I could open our door to go down and demand a new room, Cindy was knocking on our door. She had heard we called and already had a key for our new room! She even helped us move our stuff to the new Cooled off room! If you want to go to a hotel where the STAFF really looks after their clients, Quality Inn Garden of the Gods is the place to stay. Not only a great location, clean hotel, but you have Cindy looking after you and the entire hotel. Quality Inn you need to get Cindy involved in your National Chain as she is the one Reason this was one of our best stays.

Please make sure Cindy knows how much the Reilly's appreciate all she did for our extended stay. On The Road Eats Approved!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Associate-Manag... , Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Greg,
Thank you for your positive review! All of us at the Quality Inn & Suites are happy to hear that practically everything about your stay was positive! We take pride in the quality of our rooms, so we are glad to hear you were fond of this aspect of our hotel. We are also happy that Cindy was able to add value to your experience with us, we will make sure to let her know! Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope to see you again!