All reviews great hotel breakfast service peterson afb front desk staff business center comfortable rooms hotel staff business trip pikes peak definitely stay here again hgi lobby powers gym accommodations mountains rates
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I always choose this hotel when I come in to town for my AF Reserve weekend. The staff are friendly and I like to come down and work by the fireplace. It's nice that I can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a cookie in the evening.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Super clean. Nice gym. Great location to get to Peterson AFB. Digital key app is glitchy. It didn't open the gym. Wifi has to be on. Great selections of TV channels. Alarm clock worked. Wake up service worked.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Nice clean room and very friendly staff. The location is convenient to the airport and business center. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. They made my stay very comfortable. I would recommend this property highly.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Hotel front desk staff do not seem to want to be helpful to their guest. Rooms clean. Facilities clean and fairly well kept. Location good. Coffee fair. Was lied to twice by front desk staff. Will never stay at this location again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jessie L
Reviewed 14 February 2018

After several days business in Pueblo, I spent the night at the Hilton Garden Inn near the COS airport. I had an early morning flight and I wanted to avoid the drive up in the middle of the night. I was greeted by hotel staff who were waiting for me. They also had several jars of fresh cookies at the desk for the taking. I had a nice room with double queen beds. One to sleep in and the other to rest my stuff. The hotel has it's own restaurant, for those who don't want to go back out. Plenty of parking around the hotel There is a convenient gas station just around the block to fuel your car., Hotel guests are welcomed to the hotel through a spacious lobby , with a large sitting area and a fireplace.

Date of stay: February 2018