“Sopped in for supper”

House of Saigon
Ranked #841 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 October 2017

There must be a reason that there are no reviews in the past 2 years. I guess if you can't say something good , don't say anything. Food was good but not special. Different out of the way place. Give them a try.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I visited in the evening on 11/7/15 around 8PM. Empty... Ordered take-out at roughly $32. The food was bland, I ordered 3 spicy entrees and was shorted two side orders of rice. I felt that the portions were lacking . The wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

We had this delivered to our hotel room. It was fantastic food! We had several different items (lo mein, egg rolls, kung pao chicken, fried rice and probably something else I forgot). Really really good and big portions for the money. Delivery was much faster than the confirmation email said when we ordered online.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Clean, quick, delicious! The grilled pork noodle bowl was fantastic. Don't be fooled by the looks of the place outside, it's great inside.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I don't know what all the fuss is about this place being good. Its ok but that's it. I had the combination bun which many reviewers recommended. lt's nothing compared to my past experiences. Plus they are the most expensive around for such a shabby area. Colorado Springs has many Vietnamese restaurants and you will find truly amazing pho and bun other then here. I suppose if you don't venture beyond your neighborhood then this will do.