Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
Priceline
US$214
Hotels.comUS$225
Expedia.comUS$225
Orbitz.comUS$225
All reviews waffles airplane restaurant sitting area fridge microwave free breakfast family vacation marriott property cereal couch treadmill
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a 3 day family vacation in December 2019. The cost was reasonable. The hotel shows signs of aging with 1 of the 2 elevators out of service for our entire stay. There is a free breakfast with the usual eggs, cereal, bread, oatmeal, with waffles the highlight. The rooms are good-sized with comfortable queen beds. There is a small indoor pool and a tiny gym. The staff are friendly and cooperative. Overall, a good stay for the money.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Charles Jezek, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Thank you for your kind words, and review.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Charlie Jezek
SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Marriott is usually my choice of property to stay in but recently I have noticed a lot of properties needing facelifts.

This property is no different. Looks like they have had leaks in the past that have not been fully repaired. One elevator not working and the smell of mildew and wet dog.

Rooms are large and support long term stays.

One treadmill and elliptical in the gym makes it almost impossible to work out.

Breakfast provided but the lady that runs it is quick to shut down exactly at 9:00 when they are supposed to close. Make sure you are there before because the first thing she puts up is the utensils and plates so you can’t get anything.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2019

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback and will use your recommendations in upcoming improvements being made to the hotel. We invite you back to experience a flawless stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here the night before flying out as it was the closest Marriott to the airport. Our room seemed fairly worn and not the cleanest either. I would not choose to return to this Marriott property

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank LHK70
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I would like to speak with you personally about your experience and welcome you back to our property. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I travel for work a lot and I stay in quite a few Marriott Hotels because they’re usually a good mid-range option, however thus SpringHille Suites was awful and I’ll never consider staying there again.
The first night my door was broken, but instead of moving me to a new room they just asked me to call them anytime I needed to be let back in the room. Eventually they did move me (night 2) because they couldn’t figure out how to fix my door.
They promised to give me points to compensate for the inconvenience, but here we are a month later and i haven’t seen anything. I called to speak with a manager and they promised that she would call me back, but that has t happened either.
I signed up to get the extra points for skipping the daily housekeeping service, but surprise surprise, I haven’t seen those points either.
The gym in this hotel is barely big enough to fit the two cardio machines and the free weights were broken. I chose to stay in my room for my daily workout because the fitness center was a complete joke.
There is a sign in the elevator about the “smell of fresh air” but the elevators both stink.
I’d love to hear back from the manager and maybe I’ll call again. I know they’ve lost my future business and maybe I’ll tell my co-workers to avoid this place also. I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2019

In Colorado Springs to enjoy time with family. Convenient to airport. Nice rooms with good amenities. Full breakfast with great selections. Staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable bed and quiet room.

Date of stay: August 2019