Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Snaptravel
PricelineUS$94
HurbUS$115
All reviews air force academy great stay movie theater complimentary breakfast breakfast staff hotel staff comfortable beds would definitely stay here again business center fitness room the staff was friendly and helpful business trip waffles indoor pool parking lot mountains interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

My family has been traveling Colorado on several occasions, and this room has been the WORST hands down we have ever stayed. As I'm sitting in bed at 2am, before my family makes our long drive back to our state in a few more hours,I have given up trying to sleep in the most uncomfortable King size bed I've ever been in. The King suite with a balcony is so small my family of 3 has to shuffle awkwardly around one another to move about the room. There is no room for our luggage in the room, but there are about 4 wasteful, ridiculous pieces of furniture that need to be tossed off the balcony instead of taking up the only space my family has to exist for this, Thank God, only one night stay. The room itself smells musty, not just the typical aged hotel carpet smell. The kitchenette is the smallest, with appliances that need to follow the same path as this furniture. Trash it! The balcony is not for smoking....so I paid extra to have that access as a smoker, instead I walk down to the first floor and stand outside in the parking lot while the balcony I paid for won't be used once. Don't pay extra if you stay here and expect any benefits or comforts. I will stay in a Motel 6 before I ever stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2020

We have stayed at this location three times since Coronavirus started. We have felt very safe every stay. The property was very clean as was our room. They have an excellent process for serving breakfast too. We hightly recomment Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed at.the Hampton on September 8th. The hotel was super clean and they listed all of the precautions they were taking to keep people safe. The hot breakfast was very good considering the pandemic. The staff was fast friendly and smiling , if some what limited in understanding. I walked to my room and tried to use my text messaging and phone after linking up with the Hilton Wi-Fi. My phone worked on every other function. Amazon access my bank my mutual funds my emails , etc.. I ask the front desk if they had any idea why I couldn't make phone calls or text. They told me to contact my provider hard to do when the phone doesn't work. When I got away from the hotel my phone worked. So I called T - mobile they could find no problems with their signal. The only thing they said it could be might be a cell phone blocker at the hotel. I notice the next morning when we were all outside brushing the snow off of our cars. Everyone was on their phone. Also I had trouble with the heating in the room. When I first went into the room the temperature was set at 68 I moved it to 72 the heat came on and ran for about 30 minutes. But over the next hour it didn't come on so I raised the temperature to 74 and again the heating came on for about 30 minutes and stopped. The room cooled down but the unit never came on. So I raised the temperature to 76 nothing happened. By now it was 1230. During the night I checked on the thermostat and still the heater didn't run. Then at about 630 AM it ran for about 30 minutes. I asked at the desk the next morning and they said there control unit said it was 74 in the room which I doubt. I guess I will have to start carrying a thermometer.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nighthawk779
Reviewed 4 July 2020

Hampton Inn is super clean. Rooms had flyers that described what extra cleaning measures they were enacting which I greatly appreciated considering COVID. Wifi is fast. Rooms are stylish and comfortable. Staff is friendly. They have a business center and other amenities which we found useful. They were willing to accommodate us as a last second booking.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2020

Privately owned location. A real hassle if you booked your reservation online as a Hilton Honors Member. The booking cost quoted is one thing and the hotel charges whatever they feel like. So take the time to check your receipt when checking out, because they argue with you and do not want to honor the Hilton Honor reservation amount.

Date of stay: June 2020