“TOP 3 NO DOUBT!”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“TOP 3 NO DOUBT!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have 3 places in the Springs that I really love (I am a sushi junkie) and this is totally one of them! They are not really expensive, the staff is super nice (Which some people say is overwhelming) lol get over it! Also they have an occasional special. I also have found that you can get coupons in the mail. Please try this place out! (The only downfall is that they aren't open very late)

• Visited January 2012

“Quite the little gem”
Reviewed 15 October 2011

We love to go here to eat. The staff always remembers me and my family. They have specials from time to time and would recommend this place to anyone!

“The best sushi experience”
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I had a great experience at juns the service was amazing we had a server named Jackie was on top of everything the sushi came out quick and was great deal for the price we were very impressed

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Sushi”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I am from Hawaii and has had lots of different variety of Sushi but Jun's is absolutely the bestest! I am in love with the Lion King rolls and Yummy rolls. He has put together some super awesome rolls and not mention the poki. Definately talented and know how to create an awesome line of sushi's. I maybe far from home but I know where to go and get some local kind grinds Poki. From the moment you walk in the atmosphere is welcoming and customer service is excellent from the cashier at the door to the waitress to the sushi guy behind the counter. They are all very conversational and make you feel right at home just like the Aloha spirit I am definately used too. I would highly remcommend a Ohana's night out for any occation at this restraunt. I found the cost to very reasonable for a family. I give this restraunt a super 5 star for both locations!!~

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank msayers808
“keep going back”
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Had a good time ,best wait stuff ,need little up dating but still best place to go.