All reviews close to downtown provided excellent customer service front desk facing west hi express busy highway every single employee road noise huge room micro brewery turkey sausage mountain view shuttle driver stayed at this hotel for nights hotel is centrally located phantom canyon strip mall
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I was in Colorado Springs for a conference and stayed here for 2 days. There is not one thing I could say wasn’t perfect. Room was beautiful and clean, staff was amazing, breakfast was full of options and the pool was a nice finish to the day. If you are looking for a hassle free stay this is one of the best in the area. Thank you so much for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

From the very moment I checked in, the hotel staff did their very best to ensure that my visit was comfortable and hassle-free. The rooms were adequate, the beds were soft, and I always got a smile and whatever I needed when I requested assistance. I also loved their breakfast options--everything hot was cooked well and they had a wide variety of both traditional and healthier options. I would definitely stay here again!

So why didn't I rate this at a five? No free weights in the gym! If they would have had free weights, I would have rated this at the top for sure!

Room Tip: Do not wait until the last day to enjoy the hot tub on the first floor. Stays open until 11:00 pm!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The room and common areas were absolutely spotlessly...perfectly.... clean. I am a frequent traveler, and I think that I notice little things that most people don't notice. I believe that this was the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in!! I got recommendations from the front desk for places to eat, and enjoyed some of the best food of my life. Ask about a favorite brew pub downtown if you like salads made with the freshest tasting greens ever. Just delicious! Close to downtown. Front desk staff always helpful and kind. This was my very best Holiday Inn Express, in fact best IHG hotel, stay ever.

Room Tip: Mountain view might be a bit quieter. (Close to a highway)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank maryzora2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yes, the east side of the hotel has some road noise from I-25. You can ask for a room on the west side. I usually wear ear plugs traveling when I sleep, because you can never tell what the rest of the hotel guests might do out in the hall. So I slept just fine. The room was nice and big, a good size suite. Everything was very nice, clean, and comfortable. The hot breakfast was very good with enough choice. They even had a pancake maker, which I did't notice until after I had filled my plate. The staff was very helpful and friendly

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west side, but get there early enough so that you may get one.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in Holiday Inn Exp Hotel & Suites in Co Springs and would definitely return if ever in the area again. Good vibes from the moment you walk in - the main lobby is very inviting and the room we stayed in was very clean, tidy and a welcome sight for weary travelers. Our room faced away from I-25 overlooking the parking lot, so we didn't hear much noise from traffic passing by. Needless to say - breakfast was spectacular as it is in all the HI Exp's we've stayed in:)

The gentleman that checked us in / out, who I presume to be the front desk manager, not only provided excellent customer service but treated us like we were his guests. He gave us an excellent dinner recommendation for Phantom Canyon Microbrewery - it was so good we ate there both nights of our stay! Of all the hotels we have stayed in and had good experiences in - this individual stood out for being genuine, friendly and courteous. If you are him and you happen to read this, thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family