“Ate here twice”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Stopped in for a drink and ended up stayig for dinner TWICE. The music and buzz was excellent, staff were great and the food was too. Ended up doing the same thing the next night, as a lively atmosphere kept us there.

Date of visit: October 2018
MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thanks for the amazing review Alan. It's always good to get the feedback as it helps us get and stay better. Hope to see you again soon, safe travels,

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We like this place and visit often. They have trivia contests weekly, the pub food is good as are the drinks. We like the folks who work there. If you go, call ahead and see if you can get one of their enclosed booths. Very cool!

Date of visit: September 2018
MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need a booth on a Thursday or a table for trivia, please feel free to reach out and we'll make it work!
All the very best,

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I've been visiting Jack Quinn's since I was old enough to hang out there and FULLY enjoy it.

Thursday night is always my favorite because of the live music. The house band puts on a great show while being extremely interactive with the patrons.

I've come to this establishment for numerous occasions and every one of them has worked out just fine. First dates, reunions, group hang-outs, or even dinner/drinks.

They also host a running club, which I got into pretty heavily in 2009. (should probably get back into it again) They host that on Tuesday and I believe Thursday, 5pm. (my timing may be off) Great way to meet new people and have a good time while maintaining your fitness.

Date of visit: February 2018
MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thanks for the great review Tyler. Always good to hear from folk like yerself. Alas, the runners club is only on Tuesdays (wish it could be more... ) Hope you are/stay well, and see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This is really a great place to have a brew, visit, dine and have an enjoyable evening.
I had a beer, fish and chips which were good but not memorable and a pleasant wisit with a friend in one of their Irish.English style booths. Don't see that many places.
I have been there for a music night. The band was the best ever folk/irish/country group to be found anywhere . ... I think they are called the Wirewood Station. Not to be missed.

Date of visit: October 2018
MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Thanks a million for the very positive review, sorry if the Fish n chips weren't perfect... we'll try harder. I was chuffed you liked the beer and the music too.
Hopefully we'll see you again soon,
Slainte,

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We like checking out local Irish Pubs when we are visiting a new town. This place looked good and had good reviews... if we only drank, well the Guinness and Jameson were on point, can’t really mess that up, and our waitress was friendly and we were served quickly! Irish coffee was way too sweet, Bailey’s cheesecake was bland and dry! Watery and flavorless mac n cheese! Fish was meh and chips were dry... onion rings and fried pickles were delicious!!! We might be back to the bar, the atmosphere was authentic!

Date of visit: October 2018
MartinJQ21, General Manager at Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hi Erin, I was very disappointed to hear of your less than perfect experience recently in Jack Quinn's. I take all reviews very personally and it seems I/we dropped the ball here for our product. I will look carefully into what happened and would respectfully ask for another chance to excel.
I am however, stoked you at least had delicious items in the Guinness/Jameson and the Frickles and Frings. It (the Frickle/Frings) is my favorite.
Would you also please let me know who your server was so I can at least recognize their efforts and maybe hook them up some way.

All the very best and Sláinte,