“Excellent Pho!”
Review of Pho-Nomenal

Pho-Nomenal
Ranked #210 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Pho-nomenal is one of the best pho restaurants that I have visited in Colorado Springs. The portions are very generous and the quality and quantity of ingredients are excellent.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Lunch with friends. Fast, friendly service. Modern décor, not made for comfort but clean & bright. Food was plentiful. fresh tasting,

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The place looks clean. The seats are hard. The noise level is high. Modern, edgy design with large TVs.
If you want romantic and quiet, not the place for you.

I ordered the chicken pho and it was piping hot. Love the extra veggies for $2 more. The basil leaves got some beating and should not have been served. Very small chicken pieces, mostly white meat. Clear instead of homemade "murky" broth.

The server was quick and friendly. They need to provide him with a new black shirt because his has too many holes to count and looks dirty. Poor guy!
Many Vietnamese customers.

Small bowl is a good lunch size. Price at $11. It could have more chicken for that price.

I will come back for a quick lunch but not for dinner.

1  Thank Where2NextColorado
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We ordered take out. It was the first time there. When we arrived home we took out the food. There were no instructions on how to assemble it. It lacked the vegetables promised in the menu. All it included was Thai basil and bean sprouts. My husband ordered marinated teriyaki steak and what was in his order was raw hamburger with no seasoning. The spring rolls were bland and the dipping sauce had very little seasoning. I expected a lot more flavors from a Pho eatery. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I had just flown into CS and told my daughter I was hungry, driving up Powers Blvd. I saw a PHO sign, asked he about it, she did not know. So we decided to go give it a try. Friendly, clean place, simple menu, PHO in 3 sizes listed on a wall banner, and the small was $7.50, which I like. We started with some fried Egg rolls, they were great. I ordered the mixed meat PHO, came with plenty of meat, nice and hot, fresh bean spouts and mint. Really enjoyed it, but $10.50 was a little expensive. The banner on the wall said Small, $7.50. ????? My daughter had a noodle bowl, she said it was good. It's a nice place, good food, just watch the prices.