“Burgers and Beer!”

Colorado Mountain Brewery at the Roundhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Colorado Mountain Brewery at the Roundhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,652 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 24th St. (Cimmaron)
Description: Colorado Mountain Brewery at The Roundhouse is an upscale brewpub in Colorado Springs. Experience the true taste of Colorado.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We took some family that was visiting from out of town. We all enjoyed the different burgers named after 14ers and a few tried the flight of beer. They also offer some very unique appetizers. The ahi tuna tower is to die for! And, if you have room, the bread pudding was scrumptious.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had lunch here recently while visiting Colorado Springs. Although their beer is good and the bison chile were good, everything else was average. My wife had pasta primivera and I had a burger. Both were average. Service was good and atmosphere is fern bar. Recommended, but not highly.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We ended up sitting at the bar. They were very busy for lunch but we arrived as everyone was leaving.

Good selection of beers. I had the blondie which is a lighter flavorful beer.

Mu husband had the bison meat loaf Wellington. Who would have thought of bison and Wellington. Sliced into 3 pop pieces with mashed and carrots. The one thing he didn't care for was the heavy bbq sauce. He thought an au jus would have been so good.

I had the appetizer platter. I wa as having a hard decision making a selection. The version egg rolls were by far the best thing on the platter. There was chicken dummies wrapped in bacon covered in sauce, venison egg rolls, bison jalepenos poppers and chips with beer cheese sauce. The bison jalepenos was 1 large jalepeno cut into 3s after breading and deep frying. I think it would have looked better cut length ways and stuffed. The cheese sauce had meat in it. I just wish it was a little spicy.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the platter but just how I thought it could be better.

I would return!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Fascinating historical stone building. Great pictures of railroad history too. Smallish variety of beers. Did a flight of all seven.
Middle of road beers, none bad, but none really memorable. The San Luis Burger with green chile was an excellent burger. Service was very good too. Really fun place to visit, plenty of parking.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here on a Tuesday night with two other couples. I made a reservation ahead of time but it was not really necessary. The service was quite good. We were seated in the bar area. I think it would have been a little quieter in the front dining room. I had a burger which was very good. Others in our group had a variety of dishes which they all liked. The craft beers were very good. I had a Monumental Stout beer which was great. The facilities are very nice with a great ambiance. Overall, a good experience.