“I love pho”

I Love Pho
Ranked #1,007 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Well second night at a Vietnamese restaurant. My husband loves pho chicken soup with all the basil lime cilantro and all the rest. I like the dumplings and. We both like the spring rolls. But unfortunately this pho was not loved by us. The broth is a magical mixture of spices. This chef left the magic out. Bonnie and richard munday Lakeland fl

1  Thank Bonnie M

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The food was good. It was kind of slow which isn't a bad thing. It's kind of like a little hole in the wall place but good.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Nothing stood out as being particularly good about this place. The soup was okay at best. Noodles a bit too soft, and meat was a bit skimpy, although tasted ok. Broth was nothing to brag about. Cha gio (egg rolls) didn't suck, but nothing memorable. Seemed more or less clean enough.

If you are in the area and need a fix, it will get the job done. But don't roll up there expecting a great bowl. I think my bill was $14.xx (large bowl and cha gio).

Lots of riff raff walking through the parking lot. I got up and walked to the door to check on my car a couple of times, as the sketchy types wandering around made me nervous enough to take a look. I did notice an armed security guard on foot walk by the restaurant a couple of times, so I'm guessing they've had problems in the strip center in the past. Not sure I'd be comfortable there after dark.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

We happened upon this little gem by accident! They have great food at a fair price, and huge portions! Could use a good cleaning as my feet stuck to the floor a bit, and restroom was out of order.

Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

I like the food here wish there was more variety as I think its got a small menu.. service and food have always been good for me