“Best Place to Eat Chinese”
Review of New China Kitchen

New China Kitchen
Ranked #889 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Always great food and service. I've tried several Chinese places in Colorado Springs and always come back to New China because it is the best in town. Great food and prices are excellent too.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

YUM! Food is so good and delivered hot. Ordered entree with extra cashews and I think I can eat off dish for next 2 days.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The restaurant is in an old building and smells like used oil, but it was recommended to us so we decided to give it a try. We ordered lunch which comes with an entree, rice and an egg roll for $6-$8. Soup is $1 more.

My husband took two bites of his Kung Pao Chicken and refused to eat any more. Unfortunately we had it to-go so we couldn't do anything about it at the restaurant. I got my Happy Family in a white sauce instead of the traditional brown sauce and apart from the sauce being bland I thought the components were well prepared and fresh. We both agreed that the egg rolls were very good but beware; they are full of MSG - so is the fried rice. This was our first and last visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

We eat here about once a week and food is consistently good. We usually do a takeout but the dining area is very nice too. I'm sure some would argue that there are better Chinese restaurants but we like the food here and have for years.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This restaurant is one of the best Chinese restaurants around and not expensive. We have told friends and taken out of town friends to this place. All enjoy everything on the menu. Our local friends have become regulars there also.

We use this restaurant for birthdays, holidays etc. They accommodate us and always make us feel welcome. Great place. Love their Sesame Chicken, nice and crispy.