“Go To Chinese Restaurant”
Review of New China Kitchen

New China Kitchen
Ranked #898 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This restaurant is one of the best Chinese restaurants around and not expensive. We have told friends and taken out of town friends to this place. All enjoy everything on the menu. Our local friends have become regulars there also.

We use this restaurant for birthdays, holidays etc. They accommodate us and always make us feel welcome. Great place. Love their Sesame Chicken, nice and crispy.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

They delivered in one hour and 45 minutes. The orange chicken was overdone and hard to eat. Flavor was ok. I won't order from them again.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

I order from them 3-5 times a month the last 4 orders have been missing sweet and sour sauce or have been the completely wrong order today I had enough so I called them and asked them to figure it out they did not want to do anything for me so I requested they come pick up their food and refund my money they refuse they offered to credit part of my meal I had to drive down there and return my order to them and wait 30 minutes for them to credit my meal would not recommend this restaurant you think they would take care of their loyal customers

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I've been eating at New China Kitchen for at least 15 years. It's obviously gone through some different owners, but the menu has stayed consistent and delicious throughout. Maintaining the same location at Barnes & Oro Blanco since opening, New China Kitchen has evolved into a neighborhood favorite for me. I especially enjoy their lunch special which includes an entree, egg roll and soup (I love the hot & sour soup). The lunch special provides more than enough food for a big appetite and all at a ridiculously low price (under $10 including tax). The service is always friendly although I sense the staff is small so they can get overwhelmed during a rush. Don't expect "authentic" Chinese food as this is a typical Americanized interpretation, but the quality is top notch and the prices can't be beat. Anyone who lives in the area has surely discovered this restaurant by now, so it's no secret; but if you're not a local, give it a shot some time and help keep these little Mom & Pop gems alive in the Springs.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I'm from a smaller area in Missouri, so when I ate here it reminded me of when I lived in Pittsburgh, PA.

We ordered the Pu Pu Platter, it was decent. Shared an order of Seasame Chicken, it was wonderful!!All white meat, small and very crisp pieces!

I really enjoyed the food, the only downside was when we walked in we where the only people. Then a family with 3 small children came in, they got seated right behind us and were very loud.

1  Thank shebumba