“A lovely setting for a wonderful meal.”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed 1 July 2017

While visiting a friend, she took me to this restaurant which is her favorite in the area. We did have a bit of a wait for a table on the patio outside (the inside, which is more formal, requires reservations), but struck up a great conversation with a couple there who invited us to sit with them so we could all be seated faster. Plus, while waiting, we were treated to great music from a blue-grass band that was playing there that night. My friend and I ordered the red sangria to drink and it was perfect. My dinner-sized salad with chicken was excellent with very fresh ingredients and a tasty dressing. My friend ordered the crab cakes and although there was a slight mix-up in her order, requiring a delay, her drink was then deducted from the bill and she said the delicious crab cakes were definitely worth the extra wait. Our dining companions and new friends ordered a scallop dish for one dish and hot wings for another, and they both loved their meals as well. Really, despite the wait (due to a large crowd), it was a lovely evening, with great music, delicious food, and interesting conversation with people we had just met.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We recently treated our niece and nephew to dinner at Margarita at Pine Creek. The menu is a type of prix fixe arrangement with 3 or 5 courses and some choices within each course. The menu choices were astounding! They change depending upon what foods are available for the kitchen to work their magic on. This chef obviously is creative and works hard to generate new and interesting dishes. The wine list is extensive and diverse in price and character. Our service was excellent, attentive without being obtrusive. The main dining room is a bit noisy due to the stone walls and floors. However, the overall ambiance is very nice.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Haveing had a very enjoyable dinner here some time ago I was really looking forward to lunch. Lunch unfortunately didn't live up to my expectations. The menu is exceedingly limited to 2 soups, a few salads, one taco dish, and one sandwich. I ordered the soup/salad combo, and choice the crab bisque.....which other than having crab bore no resemblance to ANY seafood bisque I've ever had. The salad was a large portion, but my sisters order of their "famous" sesame chicken salad look no different than the addition of plain pieces of white meat. Mom's order of the braised beef tacos was too spicy for her, and not tender enough for her to be able to chew. All 3 of us said we'd return to this unique and fun location for dinner, but never again for lunch.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

You can order either a 3-course or 5-course meal; options depend on availability and what is available, so come with an open mind and HUNGRY! I wanted a quiet place to eat great food so I could hear my elderly father's voice AND accommodate my daughter's guide-dog-in-training. We let them know ahead of time and were treated like royalty. We had a delightful 3-generation evening.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our dinner at Margaritas at Pinecreek. We called for a reservation about 45 minutes before we wanted to be seated and the request was filled for a table for 2. You have the option of 3 or 5 course meal at about $36 and $45 It was a little pricy but the food was very good as well as the service. Wine parings were offered and reasonably priced. Desserts were included and both were very good. We chose this restaurant from TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. One reviewer commented on the exterior appearance and I did notice the need for attention but it wasn't a big deal. I'm sure the weather hinders outside work getting done.

1  Thank Jubileekeepsakes