“Best Meal of the Vacation”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,615 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Our dinner at The Margarita was our best meal of our week-long vacation to Colorado. Everything we ordered was wonderful, and we tried most of the menu. The crab bisque was unique and delicious, the fried artichokes were tender and perfectly crispy on the outside, and the crab fritters were similarly spot-on. I had the duck breast for my main course. It was perfectly cooked. (I'm always wary of ordering duck, because even good restaurants often undercook the skin or overcook the meat, so it's a clear indication of a skilled chef when it is cooked so the skin is rendered and the meat is moist.) The duck was paired with locally grown cherries and mushrooms, with polenta and string beans. Our table had all three deserts between us. The rhubarb tart was my favorite.

The breakfast we had at their farmer's market a few days later was also excellent. Egg puffs were great, the coffee is excellent, and the coffee cake was the best I've had.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Had the three course dinner with two friends last night. Two of us ordered the Monk fish & the third person ordered the steak. When I took my first bite of fish, it tasted fishey. My second bite was not cooked and parts of it were bloody. It took forever for the server to return. She stated that she was sorry about it & would let the chef know. When she returned, she stated again she was sorry about the main corse being undercooked, but they were going to charge me for the salad & appetizer! No effort was made to correct anything. I left hungry & felt they could care less. I will never return again & certainly not recommend this restaurant to anyone else!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I've lived in COS my whole life and went to the Margarita for my birthday this evening. I was skeptical cause I just hadn't heard much about it, but boy was I impressed! The food is amazing! The app and soup I had were delicious, and my NY Strip was cooked to perfection. My company was happy also. Fresh baked bread adds a lot to this meal, and the drinks are delicious. They presented us a gorgeous dessert plate, three different desserts, and it was complimentary for my birthday. Staff was odd but very friendly and took good care of us. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

This is a gem! We went to brunch-excellent meal. The grounds are delightful! Wish we had gone there for dinner. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant many many times and received an email saying come on out,patio open, happy hour hours etc. Then only to get there during happy hour and we were told it starts next week. Borderline house wines $9. Food was good and atmosphere was very nice . Our server was nice but she made a point to say they were short staffed which was apparent. But don't advertise happy hour then take it away -not good for local customers!!