“Awesome dinner!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #327 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying, I am biased when it comes to Red Lobster. I always enjoy my meal at Red Lobster and I think it's an excellent value. You know what you're going to get and it's at a decent price. We had a wonderful experience here. A great waiter (Charles) and fabulous food. Had the lobster and shrimp cocktail-yum! I had the NY strip and rock lobster tail with THREE sides! Get the new roasted carrots and butternut squash! Awesome! I also ordered shrimp scampi - b/c well... SHRIMP SCAMPI!!!! Fabulous dinner! Would go here again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We went back and had a really nice meal. The food was appetizing and delicious.
Same great service. Food came in about 15 minutes after we placed our order.
It was nice.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I had the lobster bisque for the first time and it was the very best. Don't pass it by if your are there. Had a great lunch and will be back again.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We had the "grand feast" it really wasn't. The plating was really
Unappetizing. The lobster tail was 3- maybe 4 oz. They took a small lobster tail and cut it in half and paired it with a medium lobster tail that had also been halved. So, what looks like 2 lobster tail really is 3/4 of a tail. The lobster was also so salty
As to be inedible, the shrimp was taste less.

The lobster bisque was great. And my husband really liked the
Caprise salad. The servers were great and so was the manager.
Who, came over because it was over an hour before we got our meal.

2  Thank 225JenniferS225
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went on a Saturday afternoon to try the all-you-can-eat shrimp special that they run in the late summer/early fall. We tried LOTS of all the different kinds of shrimp and it was a very, very fun meal. Service was excellent...however it was early Sat. afternoon so the restaurant wasn't really busy but they were very attentive to us and kept brining the shrimp as long as we asked for more.