“Great Greek spot for lunch”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I had a wonderful lunch at Jake and Telly's. I was shopping in Old Colorado City and asked one of the shop owners if he would recommend a place for lunch. He told me about this restaurant and it was great. I had a mezza plate which gave me a little taste of a lot of items on their menu. The meatballs were the best!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Five of us enjoyed dinner on a Saturday evening. Without reservations we were seated at our requested outdoor location...the upper deck. Each appetizer and all the meals that the five of us ordered were delicious beyond expectation. The attentive staff kept our meal flowing at the desired leisurely pace and the owners paid us several visits and shared stories and laughs, making this a most enjoyable evening of fine dining.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This large 2nd floor restaurant was reasonably busy on the Monday we visited. As I perused the wine menu, noting wine on close out is offered for $20, but when I inquired, I was told those had sold out. Our server did offer us a $10 bottle of Concha y Toro Fronterra, a Monday evening special, which I could not refuse. We were provided grilled pita and an olive oil/balsamic dipping sauce. My wife and I each decided to order arni kebabs, Colorado lamb that came with herbed rice, butter braised green beans and tzatziki. Overall, we enjoyed our dining experience at Jake & Telly's.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for a good place to eat near Manitou Springs, found this on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. It was thoroughly enjoyable. Delicious Greek food. I had the Stuffed Gyros and my wife had the Roasted Leg of Lamb. Wonderfully prepared. We sat outside on the balcony overlooking the street. Perfect place for a quiet dinner with friends or spouse.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I've been here many times, and to most restaurants in the area, and Jake and Telly's is definitely in the top five! Exquisite Greek and Mediterranean dishes, and a very warm, lively and welcoming atmosphere. They always seem to have the best customers too- happy people having a fabulous time. Lots of locals come in regularly, for various family and friends celebrations. The owners are often there, circulating and making sure everyone is satisfied. A fine restaurant in every way!