“Yummy Vietnamese Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Saigon Cafe is my go to place for vietnamese food. I always get the combination noodle bowl. The noodles are cold (trust me, you will love it) and they have a wonderful sweet sauce that goes over the noodles. It has pork, chicken, and beef in it. But what I love best are the finely chopped cucumber and carrots and the wonderful mint!

I also get the spring roll. It is not fried. You can see through it and there they are, the wonderful shrimp, veggies and mint! It comes with a scrumptious peanut sauce for dipping. Excuse me, with all this talk, I'm going there now!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best Vietnamese restaurant we have ever been to.
Good service, friendly and professional services, well balanced and seasoned dishes and very clean, nice atmosphere.
Strongly recommend.
A+A+A+

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food here is great some of the best in town. A must go for Vietnamese food. Parking can be tricky during peak hours but overall very good.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had the beef Pho and the special beef Pho as well as a veggie noodle bowl for our children. The Pho was good but the special was awesome and is def where it is at. The veggie noodle bowl was not great and we could have ordered something better.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our family of five had lunch here to celebrate my daughter's 15th birthday. Everyone was very pleased with the meal and service. I had the noodle bowl, which was fantastic. Highly recommended!