“Steak Great Ribs just OK”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #206 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My 5 year old just loved his Burger which is quite the compliment.
I ordered the steak and bbq ribs. I should have tried one of the other sauces because the bbq was just okay. The steak I ordered was cooked and seasoned perfectly. I requested A-1 sauce but hardly touched it - it was that good.
My wife ordered a pair of lobster tails and she said they were...well just okay.
Our server was friendly and attentive. Refreshing our drinks took a while but it seemed like our server had a mess to deal with.
Restaraunt was clean. Restroom was clean BUT one of the toilets were leaking.
Haven’t been to an Outback in a while. This is a good one.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Good spot to enjoy a steak. If busy the seating in the bar areas are 1st come 1st serve. Service was pretty good and the food was hot and tasty.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

On February 14, 2018 we got a to-go order. I phoned in the order. After we got home with our food, we realized that the staff who prepared and assembled our order missed a lot of the details. Our order was entered into their system correctly because we have the receipt. It's the kitchen staff who dropped the ball.

We asked for a loaded baked potato and received a plain baked potato. We asked for no onions and no cucumbers on the house salad but both were on it. The Aussie Signature Sampler appetizer plate has Aussie Cheese fries, which is supposed to have cheese and bacon. We only had cheese. No bacon. We asked for some bread. The bread we received was hard as a rock. Not an exaggeration. It was hard, stale bread.

We live too far away to take the food back to make them make it right. I intend to call the restaurant to tell them about our experience. If necessary, I will update this review to reflect any new information that changes the tone of our experience.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Good service on a busy night. Food was warn and portion was fair. Had a little one with us and staff very accommodating.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I visited the Outback Steakhouse after a night out. It has been years since I have dined at an Outback so I was cautiously optimistic. Once entering, There was no greeter or hostess at the hostess stand. I stood there for 3 to 4 minutes before someone came to the front even though employees saw me standing there. Usually I would have left but I decided to wait. Once seated in the booths in the bar area, it was another extended wait until the server appeared. After looking at the menu, I asked about the pork chops I recalled The Outback served. The server stated she didnt think they offered the item anymore. Every item I asked about the discombobulated server wasnt sure or didnt know....was she in training? I asked about their beers and again I got received confusing responses from the server.
Eventually I ordered a New York Strip (Medium) w/ mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli and a Samuel Adams beer. I received a well done New York Strip w/ no mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables and a random beer. Again, I didnt see the server again for an extended period but a manager(?) came by my booth to ask about my dinning experience to which I relayed the situation. He was apologetic but at that point I was done and suffered through the meal, paid and left. I did leave a tip but I should have left a note on my Epic Fail Dining Experience instead. Not Recommended.