“Epic Fail Dining Experience”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #219 of 1,653 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I visited the Outback Steakhouse after a night out. It has been years since I have dined at an Outback so I was cautiously optimistic. Once entering, There was no greeter or hostess at the hostess stand. I stood there for 3 to 4 minutes before someone came to the front even though employees saw me standing there. Usually I would have left but I decided to wait. Once seated in the booths in the bar area, it was another extended wait until the server appeared. After looking at the menu, I asked about the pork chops I recalled The Outback served. The server stated she didnt think they offered the item anymore. Every item I asked about the discombobulated server wasnt sure or didnt know....was she in training? I asked about their beers and again I got received confusing responses from the server.
Eventually I ordered a New York Strip (Medium) w/ mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli and a Samuel Adams beer. I received a well done New York Strip w/ no mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables and a random beer. Again, I didnt see the server again for an extended period but a manager(?) came by my booth to ask about my dinning experience to which I relayed the situation. He was apologetic but at that point I was done and suffered through the meal, paid and left. I did leave a tip but I should have left a note on my Epic Fail Dining Experience instead. Not Recommended.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Service was wonderful and fast. My waiter was friendly and very attentive.I was able to just walk right in and get a table. No wait!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My son & I dined there and had a great experience! Our server was friendly, helpful and efficient! I ordered the French onion soup and the steak salad and my son ordered the pork porterhouse. Both were delicious! I recommend this place to anyone in the area!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Outback was very close to where we stayed at the Fairfield, just walked across the parking lot. Service was excellent in every aspect. Food was great. We had the Alice Springs Chicken which we would certainly order again. We were pleased in every aspect with our visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Service was good. We went on a Saturday in late August. It was within easy walking distance of our hotel and got a discount by showing our key card. The baked potatoe soup was so salty we almost couldn’t enjoy it. The steaks were cooked correctly but again, very salty. Not sure that we will visit this particular restaurant again.

Date of visit: August 2017