“Amazing Thai Meal!”

Lanna Thai
Ranked #268 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I travel to COS frequently for travel and had been looking for a good Thai restaurant. Lanna Thai was recommended by a co-worker and I'm so glad I tried it out. I had my favorite, Pad Thai, and it was amazing. Lanna Thai has become one of my favorite restaurants in the Springs.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Locally owned - been coming here for years! The food is always fantastic and the service is always friendly! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I haven't had such good Thai food since Bankok! The restaurant afford you a view of the front range of the Rockies, friendly and efficient staff, and flavors that are out of this world.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I met some past clients for lunch at Lanna Thai. The service was very attentive, food was very good and the thing that impressed me the most was that the waiter actually listened to my friend/client when she asked for the level of spice she wanted. I will return to Lanna Thai to explore some more of their many menu items!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I love, love, love this place! I'll admit I am somewhat reluctant to write a review on Lanna Thai because I come here almost once a week for lunch or dinner, and I just don't want it to get too popular. But it's time to be fair, not selfish. My husband and I love it because the food is great, priced fairly, and it is quiet, even when busy. All the curries are great! My husband loves the seafood whether it's in a soup or other entree. Have you had a Thai salad? Also excellent! I've run into a man who speaks the language and had a Thai wife and he also says it's excellent, so it's not just my American taste buds that like this place. Lunch specials are great. I always choose medium spicy and it is just right. Sometimes the grandmother makes a delicious dessert with coconut milk, coconut sugar, and eggs: mmmmm. You just can't go wrong here!