“Tasty Thai”

Bhan Thai
Ranked #358 of 1,572 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Food is great but atmosphere is plain and simple. I had Royal Vegetables with shrimp. It was so flavorful and the shrimp was delicious. Friends had Chicken Satae and a curry dish, which they both liked a lot. This is only the third Thai restaurant that I've been to but I thought it was really good with reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I can't imagine better Thai food than this place. The wife loves her pad thai and I am a huge fan of the massamon curry. Great egg rolls, dumplings, satay, fried rice and the thai peanut butter sauce is amazing. Only negative i would say is they occasionally give you something you didn't order. For instance yesterday we got shu mai instead of the dumplings we ordered, but the shu mai was delicious. Oh and helpful hint, if you order spicy be ready for SPICY! I love spicy so its perfect for me, the wife wanted to be adventurous and try the spicy, yea she was sweating and hurting! It was funny! Anyway give this place a shot, you will not be disappointed and if you are, its you not the restaurant! Jk ENJOY!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

This is the best Thai food I have ever had. I have tried other thai restaurants in Colorado Springs, as well as other places out of state and have been disappointed. This is my go to place for Thai food, I would highly recommend. Their pricing is also very fair.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

I'm enjoying this dish with the mild spice and pork. Very tasty. The chili spice is just right and the sauce is pleasing.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Stopped in tonight during a work trip to the area. They didn't have either one of my two favorite noodle dishes...Phad See Ew or Phad Kee Mao, so settled for the fried rice. Not too bad, but nothing special. My buddy had the Tom Yum soup and was pretty pleased. I'm sure there are other Thai options I'll have to explore. Seemed like a good local following, however.