First off. The building it difficult to navigate. If you look on a mapping application you will see that if you are not on the front side of the building, you pretty much have to walk all the way around. I could not park anywhere near the front door, and chose to park by the back door, but found it was locked even though it was only 830PM. Apparently it is locked all the time. So this meant I walked around the building to the front. Parking sucked.
My hotel room was ok. A two room suite with lots of room. My hangups are the bathrooms, and thankfully this one I could shower in without hitting the door when I get out. I did have to stand in 4 inches of water though because it didn't drain. I called the front desk that the next day and got it fixed. My TV also didn't work and rebooted itself and reset the channels every 5 minutes or so. Again, it was replaced. But ask I've said before, there was not guide for any entertainment.
The bed was nice, dual temp zones was good. It had a full fridge and a stovetop with microwave. The internet was horrible though, pulling less than 500kbps every time I tested it. I used my phone for internet.
Breakfast was ok. They had a light dinner as well where they gave you free booze (beer/wine) but they couldn't splurge for a diet coke. I had to buy that for myself.
Probably will stay away from the Homewood Suites line of Hilton from now on. Embassy is far superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy the beautiful, award-winning Homewood Suites by Hilton® Colorado Springs Airport hotel in Colorado Springs, CO. Our stunning suites are ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Stretch out; enjoy the breath taking scenery, wake up to a full breakfast buffet every morning. If you are staying Monday through Thursday dinner is also included and served in our lodge. The hotel offers convenient access to Pikes Peak, Olympic Training Center, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, downtown Colorado Springs, as well as centrally located to Fort Carson, Peterson and Schriever AFB. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Cos Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Homewood Suites Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Homewood Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Homewood Suites
- Colorado Springs Hilton