Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$160
US$104
US$94
US$197
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$213
US$282
US$217
US$221
US$187
Priceline
  • Pool
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$130
US$125
All reviewscolorado springs airportpeterson afbcomplimentary breakfastlight dinnerbusiness tripcleaning stafffitness roompool and hot tubfull kitchenpowersaccommodationsstoveroomygods
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We were given a larger room than we reserved which was amazing! The staff was very nice and the pool and spa was a nice feature; however it was closed for part of our stay because apparently someone had an accident in it.

Stayed: September 2017
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with this review. We always will error on the side of making sure that our guests are safe. The chemicals in the pool showed a problem and we had to add different chemicals in order to get the proper balance. I am sorry that the pool and spa had to down for a bit. I really appreciate your time and your business. I hope you'll join us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Typically I like to stay at Homewood Suites, but this one was very disappointing. Filthy carpets, no safe, limited parking, no phone next to beds it was in the other room. Bed linens clean but overall room needs updating and thorough cleaning. It was close to airport, and easy to get to but that was the only good thing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for your review and your business. We do have safety deposit boxes at the front desk for guest's use. I'm sorry to hear that parking was an issue. We have spaces enough in the parking lot to accommodate 2 cars per suite. The summer time brings many families so extra vehicles as well. We are putting the final pieces together in order for us to begin our Take Flight renovation it's a long process but I agree it is a much needed improvement. I appreciate your comments and your time.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

For this price point I wasn't expecting 5 star treatment, however I was expecting to get what I paid for. We selected this hotel for the kitchen and gym amenities, neither of which lived up to any standard. The kitchen did not come equipped with proper cooking utensils, and when we requested them their quality was almost unusable. The gym has a couple of cardio machines and that is about it. The hotel is in a bad part of town, and I felt unsafe during my stay. For the money, you can get something nicer in a better part of town and get a day pass to a local gym.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 866terih
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for your review and your business. I am sorry to hear that the pots and pans that are normally supplied in the suite were not present. I will check our housekeeping department to see if there has been some kind of change in the quality of the utensils etc. Thank you for mentioning it. We work with a local gym for our guests who want more than we can offer because of the space in our fitness center. ADA space requirements don't allow us to add weights. I am sorry you didn't feel safe but we are on the South East side of Colorado Springs and we sit all by ourselves. We actually are listed in the County so my confusion comes when you shared that you felt we were in a bad neighborhood. Please accept our apology for the issues you experienced and I hope your future travel is good.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

You will likely enjoy an Egg McMuffin more than the complimentary breakfast at this location. The property is a ways from a selection of eateries so plan for a drive to get your meals. Our business team will be looking for a different location on our upcoming Colorado Springs visits.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review and your business. I am sorry to hear you won't be joining us again in the future. I wish I had the opportunity while you were here to see if I could help make your stay more comfortable. I appreciate your candor and I hope all of your future travel is good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Pool and hot tub were nice. Beautiful view, but sadly no outside benches to sit and enjoy the view. Great breakfast, not just a generic cereal and pastry type. Rooms and beds were clean. Parking lot was clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for this very nice review of our hotel. I will look into seeing if we could place some outside seating in an area where a guest can enjoy the view of Pikes Peak comfortably. I hope your day is great and thanks for your business as well.