US$232
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
US$153
GardenInn.com
US$148
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
  • Pool
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$130
US$121
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteair force academybasketball courttop floorcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolwaffle makermountain viewevery morningfront desk stafffresh fruitthe entire staffmini golffire pitnorth sidebiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Perhaps we just had a sub-par room, but based on several prior Residence Inn stays, this one ranked among our lowest. The service, location, and views were fine, but the room was in disrepair. The bathroom was quite dark, the fan very noisy, the toilet ran continuously, there was water damage around the shower/tub, and too many layers of caulk attempting to put a band-aid on some mold. If possible, I would advise selecting a different location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gene A, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear WisconsinJake,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry that you didn't care for your room. While we are just about to embark on a full rooms renovation in 2018, we endeavor to maintain our existing rooms to the highest possible standards. I sincerely apologize that this was not the experience you described. We value feedback of all types and appreciate yours.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I spent almost all summer in beautiful Colorado and my last destination was Colorado Springs. After visiting Garden of the Gods, spending the night at Residence Inn Colorado Springs North was another great experience. How is it possible not to be satisfied waking up with that amazing sunrise view of Pikes Peak? :) One bedroom accommodation was very neat and comfy with a fully equipped kitchen...Lobby is amazing too and is a great place to sip some coffee. That's enough reasons for me to choose Residence Inn on my next trip again...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Clean, comfy room. Full kitchen in-room w/ Complimentary coffee and microwave popcorn! Great hot breakfast. We paid $120/night (hotels.com) for a king bed studio w/ kitchen. Fantastic value - I plan to stay here again. I didn't use the indoor pool but saw families coming back from there and they said it was great. They have a small "general store" w/ lots of food for purchase, to include beer and wine. Brilliant.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor was nice. Elevators were fast and it was really quiet.
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here many times. Very helpful staff. Clean. Good breakfasts. If you have to eat gluten free there are choices for breakfast;) even if they goof on a reservation they bend over backward to make it work

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My fiancé and I stayed our first two nights in COS at the Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy during our escape from Hurricane Irma.

Upon our late arrival, we were greeted by a young man named Ty ( I believe) and he was so friendly and helpful! He offered great dining options in the area and let us know of must-see sights in the city. Such a polite young man, my fiancé and I were happy to encounter him during our short stay at this location.

Breakfast is included and it's pretty good! You've got your waffle maker, three selections of protein, carbs, and the coffee was pretty decent. We filled up for two mornings in a row and were good to go.

Our room was a nice corner king suite. It included everything from a full kitchen to a full bath. I did notice the bathroom needed some updating, but overall everything worked as needed. So I'm not sure where it was stated and perhaps I missed it completely, but this hotel is pet-friendly. In the bedroom, my fiancé and I were having issues with our allergies which caused my throat to swell. I didn't realize that the reason for it occurring may have been due to pets until after check-out when I encountered guests walking their pups outside. I should have paid more attention to this, but it is what it is. If not for our allergies, this would have been a perfect nights sleep.

Would I recommend this hotel to a friend? Definitely! Just be wary if you have allergies. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast is yummy!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quieter.