Lowest prices for your stay
US$384
Hotels.comUS$363
Orbitz.comUS$363
Lol.travelUS$447
2,346 results
All reviews springs orleans exposed brick double shower beautiful hotel valet parking valet service heart of downtown ceiling fan i highly recommend this hotel front desk staff great room pikes peak lobby lindsey granite vault safes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Super rude and dismissive customer service from Kelsey- three times! She obviously doesn't care if the company she works for loses business or not.Guests paying a lot of their hard earn money should never be treated disrespectfully when all I asked were questions about what amenities are available right now. I don't know how and why she's lasted this long there. She needs to go!

Date of stay: April 2021
Samantha Forsythe, Revenue Management at The Mining Exchange a Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations. We would love to speak to you directly to better understand how we can improve our best practices. Please know your concerns are taken seriously and will be addressed with our team. We hope to have the opportunity to make this experience up to you in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Exactly what a hotel should be - room was large and clean and comfortable. Everything worked and was well appointed. The staff was friendly (especially the valet), hotel is well located to walk to everything in Colorado Springs. We really enjoyed our stay, and will definitely be there often over the next four years - our daughter is going to school nearby and this will be our go-to hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Kate320
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The hotel was very nice but the customer service was awful. I left something in my room and I talked to Jenny and Kelsey about it and they we not helpful whatsoever. The communication when I first called about finding out if I left something in the Room was horrible. I talked to Jenny and was told to call back in 2 days to talk to mark. I didn't want to wait 2 days so she told me to call back and talk to housekeeping because she did not know anything about stuff left in rooms. I called the next day and talked to the housekeeping supervisor she said she would call me back and she never did. So the next day I called and spoke to Jenny again and she really was not helpful at all so I asked for the front desk manager to give me a call the next day. Hours went by and the front desk manager never called me so I called and I finally got a hold of Kelsey, she said she would check with the cleaning company that they use for their sheets and she would check with housekeeping. She finally called me back today and basically just said I'm sorry but your item was not found. How does an item just not get found??? It's either at the cleaning company or somewhere at the hotel and housekeeping found it but just didn't do anything with it. Because my husband prepaid for the Room she said there's nothing I can do about anything, not the customer service or anything. I know for a fact that there is something she can do because I have worked at a hotel and I have refunded 3rd party reservations before. She said that she could upgrade me in the future and I said I probably wouldn't stay there because of the bad customer service I received. Also, I did not have a do not disturb sign in my Room so housekeeping knocked on my door at 8:00 a.m. Why are you not checking rooms for do not disturb signs to make sure that everything is in the Room for your guests. You have Trip Advisor signs that say you are a 9 out of 10 star hotel but you do not live up to it with your horrible customer service.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologize we were not able to locate your item. We do keep all lost item reports logged, so we are hopefully we might find this around our property and will follow up with the linen company again. Please know we are still working diligently to find your lost item. We will also use this feedback as a training tool with our housekeeping team to ensure we are not disturbing guests in the morning. We appreciate your review and hope to have the opportunity to make this experience up to you in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Mining Exchange! Great location, walkable to restaurants and shops in downtown. Wonderful Cajun restaurant connected to the hotel. Hotel was clean with an amazing shower! Bed was comfy ! Only negative was self parking($3 cash only) was a block away. $20 a night for vallet.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Place is great! The location is awesome, so close to lots of good food and has great views of the mountains. The staff was very nice. The room was very clean and spacious. The shower was awesome with the double shower head

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel