Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
SAVE US$27
Snaptravel
Hotels.comUS$135
HurbUS$142
All reviews basketball court two bedroom suite the holiday inn express small kitchen laundry room pikes peak full kitchen mountain view front desk staff every morning a great place to stay living area would stay here again pool and hot tub free breakfast clean rooms we've stayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

My wife and I were stuck living in a hotel for over a month while waiting for a house. We couldn't have had a better hotel to stay at. Every employee here was amazing and had no problem helping with anything that came up. Clean rooms, delicious food, and amazing customer service. They have great amenities such as a laundry room, fitness room, outdoor BBQ, and a nice outdoor pool and basketball court. Overall, we are very pleased with the stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Scott Duarte, Owner at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

DylanC,

My staff and I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to having you folks stay with us while waiting for your house. So glad to hear that everything went well for the month that you stayed with us !

Once again, thank you !

Reviewed 6 December 2020

I easily spent 3 months in hotels during 2020. It is difficult to measure properties during covid. However, this property and manager go out of their way to make things much more tolerable with the constraints they are adapting to. The breakfast was really nice with choices unlike most hotels during covid. The hotel and property are well maintained. The guest rooms are like small apartments. The kitchens have all the basic cooking and utensils to make a meal. The hotel offers free use of laundry facilities, BBQ grills and a basketball court. Area around hotel has plenty of food choices. Above all else the management is a class act that works hard and it shows.

1  Thank MayfieldParrish
Scott Duarte, Owner at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

MayfieldParrish,

Thank you for the opportunity ! My staff and I appreciate you choosing our Staybridge Suites and we're glad to hear that your stay went well especially during this COVID era.

We look forward to any future stays and once agin Thank you.

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

For long term stays this place is perfect. Full size fridge, 2 burner stove and some kitchen accoutrements. Pet friendly it makes life so much easier. Staff is exceptionally friendly. Shower pressure is great!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We stayed here the second week of October. Scott D. set our family up in an amazing 2 bedroom suite. Perfect place for a family, separate rooms and a living room in between. Rooms were clean and nice. Beds were comfortable and our kids -loved- it! Scott goes out of his way to make your stay amazing, whether its fresh baked cookies for the kids or his expertise on fun things to do in the area. You couldn't ask for a better person to run the place! This hotel if just off I25 but far enough away that traffic noise was not an issue.

Pool/Hot tub were opened still and the main lobby/dining area was always staffed and had things to eat! Natalie at the front desk has an awesome personality and made us feel right at home.

Tons of restaurants and attracts within minutes of this place. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for outstanding service and great rooms.

Room tip: Suites are great for families. Suites also have kitchenettes if you're wanting to dine in. Top floor was nice and quiet!
Date of stay: October 2020
Scott Duarte, Owner at Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Doc_3187

Thank you !

Glad to hear that your stay went well and we as always we certainly look forward to any future stays at our Staybridge Suites.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Scott calls me on the phone, while out at dinner - says a patron witnessed my parked Jeep Wrangler being hit by another Jeep Cherokee. Scott says he took the information, wrote down the details that I needed and when I get back to check in with him to settle things. Walking back through the parking lot, the poor lady who hit my Jeep had left a note on the windshield and was profusely apologetic. The Jeep is a stout vehicle 4 inch lift, heavy bumpers, the license plate was about all that was damaged - her Jeep - well more damage than you would want. Scott, the patron, and the lady who now has to deal with more than I do = Amazing kindness and consideration. Makes me have a ton of faith in humanity! Scott / General Manager is outstanding! Thank you RM 311 for being considerate as well.

Date of stay: October 2020

Miwiley,

Glad to hear that this scenario worked out for you ! It makes a great difference when we have loyal guest in our hotel to help each othe out !

Sad to say that her Jeep took the beating and not yours !

Great having you with us MIcheal !