All reviews free laundry basketball court front desk two bedroom suite light dinner the holiday inn express stove top small kitchen full size refrigerator old chicago breakfast and dinner laundry room excellent stay pikes peak three nights outdoor pool waffle maker
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a very nice hotel. It was very clean the people were nice and efficient at check in.
The location is close to the college where my son goes (UCCS) so it was very convenient. I would stay here again for sure. The price was good as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed as a family of seven - five adults and two under seven. The property looks nice from the outside and when you go in the lobby it has the corporate look. However, when you look closely you can tell it is an older hotel as some areas are showing signs of wear and tear.

Anyway, we booked 6 months earlier and requested an upper floor suite, but ended up on the ground floor in #111 with the neighbours from hell in #211 above - kids jumping off beds and furniture. To their credit, the staff contacted these guests and things did quieten down - after about an hour!

The room was clean, the beds were OK but the kitchen area was really small and basic and it was OK for snacks or microwave things. You really wouldn't want to do any serious cooking. This ground floor suite is quite dark inside as windows are small and shaded by small trees and plants. The air-con worked well but in one room it blows almost directly over the bed and in the other, the main unit is just outside the bedroom wall and very noisy. Also, these rooms a very close to the pool and for some reason the spa pump goes from 6am to 10pm and is very annoying and noisy. It is passable if you have the windows shut but then you need the noisy air-con operating! We just couldn't win. Pool are was nice. Note, there is a busy freight train line about 100 yards from the back of the hotel and there were several trains during the night. This could affect some who are woken easily.

However, the biggest problem was the disgusting condition that both the Washers and Dryers were in. This Hotel is "pet friendly" but sadly some pet owners are inconsiderate of others and were washing their pet blankets in these machines designed for human clothing. Pet hair came off in layers! Really??? And management sadly just shrugged off our comments. I had to rewash my stuff at another laundry.

Room Tip: Third Floor Room Facing Front
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night, hotel is fairly clean. Had a good breakfast with a good verity. Room was a good size and ok on the cleanliness, our room had a small kitchen in it with icebox, coffee maker, BUT the dishwasher was full of dishes from a past guest. Yuck! There is NO good parking, we drive a small suv and couldn’t find a spot, much less one big enough. Parking was the biggest complaint of this hotel. This property is not a four star hotel... Room 335
We did have a view of the creek outback

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Arkansas101
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Mountain view suites have an excellent view! Everything about this hotel was great, with the exception of the breakfast. The choices were slim compared to other IHG hotels I have stayed at.
Front desk staff is friendly and professional. Hotel is clean as was the suite. Kitchenette was a plus.
Would definitely stay here again if I return.

Room Tip: Get the mountain view suite!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ConservativeConsumer
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for a week in June 18 and my stay was very comfortable. Staff are good and the complimentary breakfast and dinner is excellent. My room had a good mountain view and it's good place if your are cooking your own.

I don't have second thought to refer this hotel for a stay and it will be my preferred hotel in this location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business