Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$48
Snaptravel
Hotels.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
FindHotelUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020

I stopped in here without a reservation and was satisfied with the room. It was clean and free WiFi. For some reason this hotel and the Super 8 next to it are not listed on the I-25 signage. I drove past it and had to backtrack to exit 145. There are several restaurants close to the motel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Sherneane Abdullah, Other at Motel 6 Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 9 November 2019

Group of young people not staying near me standing outside my room window smoking all hours of the day and night. Housekeeping left the door open and kept spraying their scented spray in the room even after being told I am allergic to scents. The first time when I spoke to the front desk about it the Assistant Manager was standing there. It does need to be noted I had to go into the office twice on this occasion because the two guys who were supposed to be at the front desk were outside smoking and did not come in to see if I needed assistance. The second day I talked to the front desk about the spraying I was told it was not written down in their book so no one knew. The third time I talked to the front desk the young lady was less than interested in hearing any complaints and I had to tell her to write my complaint down she huffed and puffed about it. Went into the office the next morning and they knew nothing about my issues or conversation the night before. I asked that no one go into the room if I was not there to avoid the problems yet they continued to go in. Customer service is non existent and all but one female at the front desk was rude.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2019

WARNING!!!DONT TRUST YOU RESERVATIONS BEING HONORED IN FULL AT MOTEL 6 CHESTNUT ST COLORADO SPRINGS CO.!!!
I had a full week reserved there because I was working in the area and when I got in from work on the 4 day they hAD my things gathered from my room. They said and showed me on their computer my reservation was only 4 days. Although I showed them on my phone the reservation and confirmation number they said they couldn't help me that I had to take it up with the manager in the morning. They put me out in the street after a hard day at work with my elderly dog and all my things...oh yeah and a full weeks reservation too.
I am in touch with the BBB and an attorney to see what I can do to get compensation for this horrible treatment by a nationwide corporation.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ken K
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a last minute stay. The prime reason I chose this hotel was the ability to park in front of the room door. When I drove up the steep drive however, I was met by a lady who told me that I had to detach the cargo trailer (I was pulling) and leave on the side of the road across the street. When I told her that there was no way I was leaving it there and that their website indicated free on sight parking, I was told to cancel my reservation. Their "free" parking was not for ALL types of vehicles.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

DO NOT STAY here!! The rooms are very small, and our room was never cleaned in our 2 day stay. At 4:30 pm, we carried our dirty towels to the desk & were told housekeeping would be right there, 4 hours later we were still waiting on our towels. We had to return back to the front desk again asking for clean towels. We had paid the same price for MUCH NICER rooms that have a fridge, microwave, coffee pot & hair dryer. This location DOES NOT HAVE ANY of these items.

Date of stay: July 2019