1,605 results
All reviews parking garage phantom canyon front desk heart of downtown corner room historic hotel pikes peak per day colorado college fitness center manitou springs valet mountains brewery conference banquet renovation
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This comfortable, historic, very well kept hotel with great service was a wonderful find in Colorado Springs. Conveniently located to the Pikes Peak Center downtown and lots of restaurants this hotel is a winner. Really nice large bar with great cocktail options. Very clean rooms and really comfortable beds. We had a great stay. The Mountain view rooms on a high floor are preferable.

Room tip: Mountain view on a high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LAJ7
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I stayed at The Antlers over my daughter's graduation weekend. Everything was wonderful. I was in the king corner room with a mountain view and it was just what I was hoping for. I was able to gather friends and family in the living room area and room service even brought up a bunch of glasses for us to make drinks. Every time I'd ask for something, the staff happily accomodated me and always seemed to go above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was strong and hot. All in all, I would highly recommend it and look forward to staying there again when I'm visiting the Colorado Springs area. (The only improvement that I could see would be to have an outdoor hot tub like the Broadmoor has!)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the Antlers in Springs for many years now. The staff is amazing from getting your take out out of your car and bringing it up to your room to sending champagne on special occasions. Thank you management and Aubrey for a great stay!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha F, Public Relations Manager at The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel and recognizing our wonderful and accommodating staff. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the future for your next special occasion!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel gets better reviews than yelp yet the lounge and rooms are nice just recently remodeled it has a modern look for an older bldg. Plenty of places to eat in the area. Try red gravy around the corner

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review of the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel and recognizing our elegant remodel and ideal location. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the near future!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The employees were very courteous and the room and hotel were very clean. Enjoyed my time at the hotel. I would definitely come back in the future. Check in and out were quick and painless. Food was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha F, Public Relations Manager at The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us and recognizing our wonderful front office staff and upscale accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel in the near future!