All reviews black eyed peas wet bar mountain view nice hotel sleeping area starbucks coffee road noise pikes peak rooms are spacious free breakfast mini fridge convenient location king bed lobby area would stay here again outdoor pool great room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One side of the hotel faces I25, a major highway. Earplugs were stationed on the bedside table. Nice touch. Not many offerings with respect to free TV channels. The salads available from the hotel’s bar/cafe were delicious! Bar/Cafe

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is well located near the highway and easy access to downtown Colorado Springs. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. I often stay here when in the Springs... The breakfast is free and pretty decent for the freebie breakfast package included in many chain hotels nowadays.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well maintained hotel; large and comfortable room. Nice option for business or family travel. The room and hotel were very clean. The breakfast area was well maintained and there was plenty of seating, which was needed for the large number of weekend family travelers. Food was replenished and the area kept very clean. Every staff member was smiling and seemed concerned with my overall satisfaction. A great experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to check in an hour early since most hotels are able to accomodate slight changes. However, once I got to the room I found it comfortable and spacious. The king bed was perfect and I slept well both nights I was there. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations since I've stayed at many other hotels where breakfast is toasted bread and cereal. Breakfast both days was different which was also nice. If I were to change anything it would be to bring in a waffle maker like some of the other hotels have and maybe change how the scrambled eggs are made. Small details since overall I was very happy with my stay here. Kudos to the staff for working extra hard on a weekend when the hotel was sold out because of Parents Weekend at the Air Force Academy. The hotel was also very convenient to the freeway and several restaurants and grocery stores. And true to it's name the hotel is super close to attractions like Garden of the Gods.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Beautiful hotel with comfy beds and big rooms. Excellent free buffet breakfast. Our only complaint was the AC was a bit loud. Every one of the staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple