All reviews promenade shops front desk pf changs directly across the street the air force academy made to order breakfast breakfast staff nice hotel business center great place to stay north side pikes peak would stay here again fresh fruit convenient location clean rooms business trip
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great facility located on the North end of town. The staff was very inviting. The hotel was well-maintated and equipped with all the necessary amenities. Great bar seevser area and right across the street from a lot of shopping.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Earplugs in the room? (see pic). This seems like something a ‘by the hour’ hotel would do - embarrassing otherwise.

Rooms are decent. Location is nice with the strip mall across the street.

Noise is fine if you use the earth plugs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The night staff atthe front desk is amazing. The jousekeeping on the other hand was the worst experience I have EVER had with hotels. Also, the 180 per night ia mot worth it. Its a regular hotel room.

I will say the cookies in the afternoon is what I looked forward to when coming back for the night.

We stayed for about 20 nights.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues encountered with housekeeping, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel was very nice and the amenities great. Right off the freeway, it's pretty easy to get anywhere and its located next to nice shops and restaurants. I did not like that I had to pay for breakfast, especially for the price I paid for the hotel. For that reason, I probably won't go back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Breakfast is free for Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members as long as you select to have free breakfast instead of bonus points. All Hilton Garden Inn's charge for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I've stayed at this location before and loved it. That's why when Colorado Springs came up as the location for a quick girls trip, I went with the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is very clean and grounds are beautiful. Staff are friendly and attentive. When we got to our room the towel bar was sitting on the sink counter. I called the front desk and reported the problem. Early the next morning, maintenance was there to fix it. Very pleased with how promptly they took care of the issue. As usual, no complaints and I will more than likely stay the next time I'm in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again!