All reviews promenade shops pf changs the air force academy breakfast staff north side great place to stay wonderful hotel business center views of the mountains pikes peak would stay here again coffee maker convenient location king bed free breakfast hot tub omelet
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The night staff atthe front desk is amazing. The jousekeeping on the other hand was the worst experience I have EVER had with hotels. Also, the 180 per night ia mot worth it. Its a regular hotel room.

I will say the cookies in the afternoon is what I looked forward to when coming back for the night.

We stayed for about 20 nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues encountered with housekeeping, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel was very nice and the amenities great. Right off the freeway, it's pretty easy to get anywhere and its located next to nice shops and restaurants. I did not like that I had to pay for breakfast, especially for the price I paid for the hotel. For that reason, I probably won't go back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Breakfast is free for Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members as long as you select to have free breakfast instead of bonus points. All Hilton Garden Inn's charge for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I've stayed at this location before and loved it. That's why when Colorado Springs came up as the location for a quick girls trip, I went with the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is very clean and grounds are beautiful. Staff are friendly and attentive. When we got to our room the towel bar was sitting on the sink counter. I called the front desk and reported the problem. Early the next morning, maintenance was there to fix it. Very pleased with how promptly they took care of the issue. As usual, no complaints and I will more than likely stay the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

On checking into our room - we found hairballs in the carpet, a piece of glass in the carpet, and a layer of dust/dirt on the room ventilation unit that was inexcusable. We asked for the room to be cleaned properly. It was. The next issue - the shower is essentially worthless. Asked for it to be attended to. Did not happen. We are looking after our infant granddaughter - hence the necessity in having a clean carpet (at the least!) - we asked Dan Clancy at the front desk at 10.00am if there was a possibility that the room could be cleaned for our second night's stay. I emphasize that we asked, kindly. No demands, obviously. He said they would "try to get to it within an hour." Two and a half hours later we returned to the room - it was getting hot outside and our 13-month-old was feeling it! Entering the room, we found it not to have been cleaned. I went back down to the front desk - asked Dan - but before I could get the words out, he decided to yell at me about how he had one hundred check outs and essentially.... "tough luck." There was no need for his rudeness. I remained polite - to the point, I felt that I was becoming my fault for having the gall to ask for such a thing! His attitude was what I would call a "bully mentality" - totally unacceptable. We visit the Springs every week, however, we will NOT be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were there 6 nights. The staff was exceptionally welcoming from check in and all through our stay. Dan, the front desk manager, chefs, Bailey, the hostess, and Nate and other servers anticipated our needs and always asked if we needed anything. If you are ever in Colorado Springs - you must stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you the next time you are in town!