US$232
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$146
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
US$174
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewspromenade shopsfront deskpf changsdirectly across the streetthe air force academybreakfast staffnice hotelnorth sidegreat place to staypikes peakviews of the mountainswould stay here againbusiness centerconvenient locationfresh fruitcomfortable roomcoffee maker
Reviewed 29 August 2017

What a beautiful place to have a Hilton. Garden of the Gods, as well as Indian dwellings were a short drive away. Everything you need for comfort is right at your fingertips. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

In comparison to other Hilton Garden Inn properties that I have stated I would rate it average. As a matter of fact I am glad that I moved to Hampton Inn for my next day stay and my experience was way better.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I like the location and front desk staff. My room was not very clean however. We found hair in our bathtub upon arrival-not mine! Overall a good experience. However prices of hotels in general in Colorado Springs are over-priced in my opinion.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great location for us and convenient to restaurants and coffee houses. Service was great and bed comfy but furnishings were very outdated. In house breakfast is not complimentary but they had fresh coffee all day long

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICOSprings, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am extremely happy to hear about the level of service you experienced. We were actually just renovated April of last year. Hilton designed the layout and picked the furnishings and we just got brand new beds this month. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary coffee. Should your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs we hope you consider staying with us again!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Came to see our son graduate from his basic training at USAFA. This property was close & reasonably priced. Met our needs, however a renovation would be helpful. It is close to a nice strip mall that has a Starbucks & several places to eat.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICOSprings, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We did finish the bulk of our renovation last year in April. However, we have a few bigger items still left such as the our key system and brand new bed installation was just finished yesterday. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.