Lowest prices for your stay
US$221
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
US$221
Priceline
US$222
US$212
Hotels.comUS$222
Expedia.comUS$222
FindHotelUS$222
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

At check in, clerk came out from office without mask, mumbled that she forgot her mask, but continued to check us in. No plexiglass screens at counter. We saw her walking through lobby on several occasions without mask. Wallpaper was peeled off walls in our hallway and left hanging. Faucet and toilet needed maintenance. Generally needed updated.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank GypsyRetiree
Matt Warus, General Manager at Courtyard Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear GypsyReitree,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback. We are terribly sorry for your bad experience at our hotel. We addressed the issue with the associate involved last October and since then she has been following all necessary protocols. We are very much looking forward to our upcoming renovation.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

While I expected changes under current restrictions, I also expected that my room would be CLEAN in addition to supposedly disinfected.
I was incorrect. A huge, long black hair fell off the towel in the bath, I had to clean the drinking glass in the room and the towel came away with a brown mark, there was (what appeared to be ) a braces rubber band on the floor, and there was a CHUNK of GLASS larger than a pea that I located under the desk - with my bare foot.
But, all of this wasn't nearly as bad as Paco, the Asst Mgr telling me that the reason that there was a car parked in the fire lane at the entry (restricting public safety ingress/egress) is because the "old" ladies didn't want to park in a parking space. When I pushed lightly on what is "old", he put his hand up in between us and turned and walked away. It was the ULTIMATE in rude behavior that I wouldn't expect from an untrained clerk, let alone someone in a supposed leadership position.
Then, I reported it the next morning and the morning staff member was apologetic but I never heard from management or received a formal apology with a promise that Paco will receive re-training.
The most DISGUSTING thing about it is that I met those ladies the next morning. The driver of the car is FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD. So, his off-hand comment was also age-ist in a most amazing way because she is NOT OLD. Except, perhaps, to a STUPID CHILD.
No, I have no desire to stay at this hotel again. And, I would NEVER recommend them.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Start with the positives:

Staff VERY nice - all of them - and accommodating.

Pretty comfortable bed.

Great water pressure.

Now the negatives (in order of discovery):

Room had a lingering smell of smoke.

Straight to the toilet, which had a long hair on it, obviously not mine. Now I’m looking for stuff.

Brass finish worn off the old doorknob, obviously very old.

Bathtub finish chipped, patched, old and unsightly.

Carpet in front of the sink and vanity.

What looked like a long cigarette burn in the middle of the desk with a half hearted attempt to cover it up with a brown Sharpie or something.

Couple big gross stains in the upholstery on the chair. I’m afraid to guess what it is.

I’m normally loyal to another brand but I’ve had a couple nice stays at Marriott Family so I have it another try. I made the reservations not knowing anything about the town or location. Next time I’ll stay on the north end of Colorado Springs which is much newer. The south side is older and not as nice.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank HonorableTraveler
Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night on our way back home from having Thanksgiving in Denver. Really didn’t want to drive to dinner so we went to the in-house bistro. Waited a couple of minutes before the person came from the back (Jeremiah). Asked if they had Diet Coke——- believe it or not he didn’t say a word to us, but just shook his head. We then asked again and he replied with a short curt reply. No offer of Diet Pepsi, just continued to be rude. We then decided we would go elsewhere since we really didn’t want him to prepare our food. It was very strange.
I could go on but just want you, the reader to know that upon checkout Linda listen to our concerns and was very friendly. She was not defensive but wanted us to be happy and promised the manager, Paco, would notified.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

We were visiting family and in need of a good night’s sleep. Our room was very comfortable and roomy, clean and smelled good, and the front desk staff was helpful. The folks at the coffee bar downstairs were super nice and friendly - even at 6am! Will stay here again when visiting!

Date of stay: November 2019