All reviews courtyard marriott front desk parking lot was well lit nice hotel roll away bed room was clean business stay quiet stay conference room world arena restaurants within walking distance guest rooms housekeeping staff convenient location i highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay up to date
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Tucked away in a quiet area but still close to the World Arena area this hotel was great. The room was large and clean. The small restaurant in the lobby was great for breakfast. Every staff member I came in contact with was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. It's conveniently located near restaurants and shopping centers, and it's not too far from Garden of the Gods. It was perfect for an overnight stay with young kids.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed at their king room with whirlpool. Absolutely loved it. Perfect for us, as we wanted to unwind and relax. It's not a suite, just a room with attached whilpool. Other than that the bed was soft and comfortable, plenty of lights, lots of drawers, standard hotel room size minifridge and microwave. Breakfast is not included but we got complimentary coupon from the kind lady at reception (forgotten her name). It was a very nice breakfast. I am a huge fan of Avacado toast and theirs was delicious. I would have very happily given 5 stars, if not for a barking dog (who did not stop barking for an hour or two), I am not sure if it's a pet friendly hotel but I felt that the poor thing was left alone in room unattended for too long. I am a seasoned traveller so I normally remain calm under such circumstances but another guest at the hotel got very irritated ( I don't blame her). However, once she complained, the dog's barking miraculously disappeared. As I heard all of this without even bothering to open my room's door, I am deducting a star for poor soundproofing of room's.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

The front desk lady was overwhelmed when we tried to check in, and we were asked to wait. It was not a big deal to us as she was trying her best. But because of that, she provided us a voucher for a free entree at the Bistro after checking us in. It was such a wonderful treat for my starving teen, I think he fell in love with Courtyard right then and there.
Our room was spacious, soothing, clean and the beds very comfy. We asked for a roll away bed, and it was delivered super fast by the same front desk gal(what a super lady). A very quiet stay, we slept like babies.
The fitness center was enough for our two teens.
Our visits to the Bistro for coffees and cakes were very pleasant, wonderful stay from start to finish.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I stayed in the hotel for a full Business week
The staff was excellent , kind, helpful and solve any request
The room was large, very comfortable, equipped with all needs (Iron. TV. desk Etc.)
The bad was comfortable to sleep good, Air condition works good
The room was very quite
I've also used the fitness room and enjoy runing
You can receive any shipping package without any additional cost that will wait for you in the front desk

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business