Lowest prices for your stay
US$240
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
HolidayInn.com
US$240
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$253
US$204
Hotels.comUS$240
Expedia.comUS$240
HurbUS$253
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

There was so many things that was wrong with the room the list is long. There was no maintenance there that day to fix them.
Bathroom light out
Refrigerator door would not close rendering the fridge unusable
Bathroom sink clogged
Telephone inoperative
Bathroom sink faucet broken off could not get water
Window blinds stuck in down position

Date of stay: December 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Hello Cruiser07120002746,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We also appreciate your candid remarks.

I understand your disappointment with the bathroom and refrigerator issues encountered. I am also sorry to hear about the condition of both the in-room telephone and window blinds. Providing you an elevated experience in any way possible is our everyday goal. That said, I will immediately share your feedback to our hotel’s upper management for review and improvements in our amenities and services.

I’ve also sent you a private message in your mailbox discussing your stay further.

Best,

Kenneth F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Had an excellent stay. Hotel was super clean and quiet. Just in on a day trip to do some hiking so, as glad to be able to get some good sleep. Social distancing and masks were in-force and not an inconvenience.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank tremendous_maggie
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Chose this hotel bc they have a shuttle to the airport. Well the shuttle didn't operate at the time I needed to be at the airport - so I paid $20 for a cab/taxi. I ordered a steak for dinner (room service) - received a call that they were OUT OF STEAK on a limited menu...seriously - this is Colorado Springs not Siberia...and it was 6ish in the evening...no, I don't believe you are out of steak - who runs the kitchen - not a chef...and my Caesar Salad was drowning in dressing - inedible - less is more...Ordered a cab the evening before departure (since the shuttle would not be running when I needed to leave - was assured it would be ordered) and guess what - it didn't show, they had to phone, and it arrived 30 minutes late! I don't need this kind of service or stress from a hotel. Very disappointed. The people were nice, but seriously - you have to do the work...nice counts for little when everything else is a fail...on checkout the nice person at the desk did remove the dinner from my bill...I won't stay here again - I have a choice in the area...

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank takeoffitaly
CrisR1119, Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Hello takeoffitaly,

We at the hotel really appreciate your feedback. Feedback is needed to see where we have opportunities that need improving, and also where we are doing well.

I am sorry that we dropped the ball on not ordering your cab, your restaurant experience, and for making your travel stressful instead of relaxing. We know that you have choices when coming to the area, I really do hope you give us another chance. We really do love our guests and always want them to return.

Cris Rodas
AGM

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Stayed at this property for four nights. First night stay, housekeeping did not service room. When we returned, we notified the front desk and the next day someone from management placed a card under our door promising a corporate rate if we returned soon as a make up for the non cleaning of the room. It just so happens that we are returning soon for one night. Called the location and the nightly offer we received was 10% off of a $129 nightly rate...No thanks, we have found a rate on a national hotel savings site for 40% lower.. Beware of empty promises, and uncleaned rooms!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Derrick1963
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Hello Derrick1963,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport.

We always take pride in making our hotels as your home away from home. I appreciate that you took the time to inform us about your experience. Cleanliness has always been a big factor for all our brands, it is what defines us, and we fell short here. I'm sorry things were not as you expected. I understand the inconvenience these issues may have caused, and this is not the smart and simple travel that our hotels are known for. I will make sure to let the hotel management know about your concerns about the necessary improvements needed.

I hope you will come to visit us again to see our new look and we hope to exceed your expectations.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

The staff was incredibly friendly and very kind, both Barbara and Maritza were awesome. The room was clean and comfy, as well as the bathroom. The reservation was quick and easy and they answered all the questions I had.

Date of stay: September 2019