“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (719) 262-9500
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't dare to compare Biaggi's to authentic Italian, never having traveled to Italy, but the food and service have been excellent both times I've eaten there. It's much better than Olive Garden. The atmosphere is nice. The food is good and well priced with lots of options. You can't go wrong.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Celebrating our Pre-Anniversary, and wanted a drink a little closer to home. Remembered there was a bar at Biaggi's! Bar tender so nice! Cocktails SO GOOD! Just a quick drink, but relaxed and delicious.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

It’s not your plain typical “Italian” chain restaurant like Olive Garden, in my opinion. They try to put a little more of a twist on their food - maybe too much here and there (I.e. a little heavy on things like pine nuts and scallions). Otherwise it’s great, and the service is always excellent. Can definitely get crowded at times, so I would expect a wait at peak times. Only open until 9 most nights - we really need some later options around here, so wish they’d bump that up a little.

Some of the specialty cocktails are really good too - and that’s normally not my speed, so I’d say give em a try. Desserts are downright intense.

Minor complaint - they seem to be really stingy with the sauce, which isn’t that fantastic to start with. That’s the main food area I’d say needs improvement.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I never heard of Biaggi's before moving to Colorado Springs, then saw it in a mall I visited. Had the chance a few days later to go in and have lunch. This location in Northern Colorado Springs is very nice, great ambience, excellent customer service and the food is outstanding. It is a little more upscale than Carrabbas, and I believe the choices are better also. We had the stuffed mushrooms, Minestrone soup, Butternut Squash Ravioli and several other excellent dishes and was not disappointed. Definitely recommend this place if in the area

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We had a reservation for Biaggi's for an after-game meal during the USAFA reunion weekend. Thank goodness we did!! It was very very busy, but the service still remained good and the food was excellent. We started with Bruchetta, and our table of four had the pork chop meal, marsala chicken, and two Dijon salmons. All were very very good. We would definitely go back again!

Date of visit: September 2018