All reviews hot breakfast choice hotels free breakfast room was clean and comfortable visit colorado hot tub old colorado city shuttle microwave interstate gods
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Overall this was a great motel. It was comfortable and the breakfast was amazing. It was larger then any free breakfast I have ever seen. The housekeeping all speaks Spanish except one housekeeper so if you are bilingual this motel is great. The shuttle is only to downtown. Room service is brought in by a company. There is no restaurant except they have signs indicating there is one. Pool and whirlpool were just the right temp.

Room Tip: The wifi is not as good at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dawnt421
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is about as I expected. Like all hotels in the area it is overpriced. The room was pretty clean, but in need of real updates... painting over textured wallpaper, filling in furniture scratches with a marker..... I was not impressed. The breakfast was scrambled eggs, prepackaged muffins, cereal, or waffle. I tried it the first day and skipped it the rest of the trip. Each morning I was greeted by homeless panhandlers I the parking lot asking for money. I won't stay here again for the price they charged. I'll take my chances elsewhere or stay farther away.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in an poorer area of Colorado Springs. There is a noticeable homeless population, but I never felt unsafe.

There’s a convenience store across the street that reminded me of a 7-11. Useful if you want a snack or need meds.

The hotel’s price is low and the front desk staff are efficient. Breakfast was good consisting of both hot and cold fare.

My room opened to a small courtyard so external noise was not a problem. The noise from inside the hotel was obvious. The hotel is not constructed very well and you’ll be able to hear other guests in the hallway as well as from above.

The decor is old and, in places, worn. There is an exercise facility (one elliptical, two treadmills, an exercise bike, and a small weight machine). There’s also an inside pool.

I think if cost is very important then staying here could work. If you can spend a little more I’d recommend going elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Price was right, so was the location. Perfectly inbetween downtown and the west side. Rooms were clean and well furnished with microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator.

2 downsides to my visit: Elevators were out of order and so required use of stairs, not fun with luggage, thank god I was only on the 2nd floor.

Also, there is a center court yard where people on the 1st floor go outside to smoke, and the lady directly below me did this often, so whenever I had my AC unit on, it was pulling the smoke from the outside, and into my room! I was terrified that they would think I was smoking in my room, and I explained this to the front desk staff, but I don't think anything was done about it.
Otherwise, a great deal for a great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was a basic hotel that we chose for the price and location mainly. It is old, outdated, and really worn out. Other visitors were loud. Breakfast was just okay, front desk workers were very nice. This is why we prefer not to stay in chain hotels, right off the freeway. We should've known better. Wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple