“Fabulous outing in Colorado Springs!”
Review of Splash!

Splash!
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was VERY pleasantly surprised by Splash! in the Springs... What a hip, fun, creative activity that truly EVERYONE will enjoy. The space is really nice, wine is great and the instructors were lovely and hysterical! Thank you Splash! for bringing a nice, classy, business to downtown Colorado Springs. Will be coming back again soon!

1  Thank meg043
There are newer reviews for Splash!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

The classes are pretty fun. Instructors do a great job helping you paint a pretty good picture, even for those of us that can't even draw a stick figure. Bar serves beer and wine. Only thing I didn't really like was the $30 price tag. It was fun but not THAT fun...

1  Thank Irish602
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My husband purchased a date night through Groupon for the two of us. Neither of us knew quite what to expect, but when we arrived it was a fun mix if couples, groups of friends having a 'girls night out' as well as a mother-daughter pair.

The staff at Splash made sure everyone had the right paints, brushes, canvas, aprons and either wine, soda or water to keep you happy and hydrated as we painted a masterpiece.

The night we went, the theme was "Starry Night" and our fearless leader took us through each step of the the painting process to achieve our desired results. Usually, I am the one with the so called 'artistic talent' between my husband and I...however, this night, his painting turned out much better than mine did, and though I did my best to keep my art work looking traditional, I made an error that I was unable to recover from, so my 'serious' piece became humorous with the addition of a spaceship driven by a green alien. Humiliating and humbling for me, to say the least. : )

There was nothing at all in our experience that was not enjoyable and we look forward to returning for another go at becoming the next Rembrandt.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This place was amazing. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but following the instructor, step by step, and I actually had a painting that wasn't completely awful. You're not going to be Rembrandt after this, but it was a great time in a great atmosphere. The cupcake wine was DELISH!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Had a lovely evening at Splash doing something creative, outside the typical, and with a take-home piece of art to remember the occasion. Make sure you look at the website calendar to go on an evening that you like the selected piece, some of them were not my taste but there were enough to choose from that I would have been happy with several different pieces.