“Had a great time”
Review of Splash!

Splash!
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I had a great time at Splash!

The instructor was great and was willing to work with all ability levels. They played great music and gave away free drinks through a triva game.

Even when I went off-course of the instructions (my choice), the instructor was willing to work with my choices and really make the painting my own.

There are newer reviews for Splash!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Such a great, laid back experience. If you love to paint, drink, and relax; this is a must! No painting skills required!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I went to Splash after I found a Groupon for a discounted session. I'm definitely NOT artistically inclined, but I came home with a painting I could hang on my wall! The atmosphere is relaxed and fun...and the instuctors make it easy to be creative. The best part is seeing how all of the paintings are so very unique even though they are of the same thing!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Came across Splash looking for something to do with my adult daughter while in Colorado Springs. We had the best time! The internet calendar shows the picture they are painting on any given day, you reserve your spot, and show up to paint your picture. They provide everything: the canvass, the paints, the apron, the brushes, and the instruction. There is a good but limited selection of wine, beer, and beverages available and a little gift store in front with some great cards. The staff was terrific and everyone's painting came out looking terrific, but none of them looked alike at all -- we were doing something like van Gogh's "Starry Night".
Hint: our day said it was booked up, but we called and asked if there had been a cancellation and were able to get in.
It seemed a bit pricey, but it was easy because they provided everything, and it entertained us for 3+ hours. Oh, and you go home with your materpiece!
We really had a fabulous time and wish there was a place like this convenient to where we live

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Never painted before but they helped my wife and I and we created some pretty nice artwork. The place is nice and fun to work in. I would definately recommend this for a date night.Enjoy a beverage and have a laugh with a date or a friend.

1  Thank Mike A