“Nice location”
Review of Springs Orleans

Springs Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Springs Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nevada
Description: Springs Orleans is dishing up local favorites and Cajun Classics! We are the hottest restaurant and bar in Downtown Colorado Springs. Whether you are craving a burger, a salad or some amazing étouffée, Springs Orleans has something to please everyone. Executive Chef Jason Miller has created a menu that is as affordable as it is delicious. From your appetizer to your dessert - which is made fresh in house daily, you won't be disappointed. Laissez le Bon temp rouller! (As they say in New Orleans - Let the Good Times Roll! )
Reviewed 6 August 2018

A little bit of Cajun with some Southern charm. Food is very tasty and served timely. Nice decor and location right downtown.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This time I tried pan seared for the catfish. Much preferred for me than the heavier breaded version. It was delicious. Unfortunately the onion soup wasn't my cup of tea. Not bad, but not very good either.

May try this place again and something completely different.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This restaurant was our choice for dinner on our first night in Colorado. We were served complimentary, house made chips with a tasty dipping sauce to start followed by a bread basket which was ignored. My wife chose shrimp etouffee and I the shrimp and grits. Both dishes were good though neither would fare well if served in New Orleans. Our server, Jason, was very good.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great starting point for an evening out. Pick an evening when the piano player is entertaining everyone. Reservations are best. The menu is on-line to whet your apetite before going.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

So we our visiting our family from out of town and we came in to have a good breakfast. I ordered two eggs meat and bread meal. The meat was raw on the inside. It was horrible. The waiter I had to tell to bring my toast out after my meal was already on the table and the rest of the family had the buffet and they ordered the omliet with it. The bill came out before the omliet did. It was just a crappy service all around. Everyone acted like they didnt want to be there. I would never recommend this to anyone. We tried to bring everything up to the manager and she acted like she didn’t really care. Just a poor experience all around.

Shelby P, Manager at Springs Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise on your recent dining experience. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to, when necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with sincerity. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned parties. Please let us know if we can do anything to gain back your business.