“Fine Dining at Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arcturus
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We, all nine of us, settled in for an early lunch at Joseph's. The waitress was polite and solicitous but the wait was so long, just for lunch. The menu was self-explanatory and each dish was a challenge. A few of us decided on the Bowl of Lobster Bisque, (my Boston roots encouraged me to try it). Yes, the contents were delicious but what a small bowl! Then, the salads came, each was rated high in taste but the super large shrimp won the prize. The warm breads were tasty. The decor is inviting ..perhaps a full course dinner would be a better gauge.Oh yes, there is no Children's menu)

1  Thank LorryWy

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We've heard much about Joseph's and one of the couples with us on New Year's Eve has had fine meals there. On New Year's Eve, the staff was extraordinary! However, the food, not so much. My halibut was a little tough as was my husband's lamb. We ordered three appetizers, and not one was great. The caviar was pretty fishy tasting. The parking lot had a lot of vacant spots when we arrived, and as they closed at 9:00 on New Year's Eve, we were about the last there when we left. I don't know what is going on, but we hope they are able to return to their previous level of fine dining very soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My wife and I had dinner at Josephs for new years and again a wonderful experience Caviar Tartare for the first time Scallops tortellini great Alaskan Halibut Portuguesa Great food and wonderful service. If your familiar with master chef and Chef Gordon Ramsay this restaurant is a must on your list of places to eat. Check IT OUT
Yours truly
James & Jodie

2  Thank James A
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Went there on a recommendation from a friend. The menu was not the normal one because it was the night before New Year's Eve.
The food was delicious, staff was attentive.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the cost, even though it's fine dining and the food is worth it it's a little out of the average joes price range.
I would definitely go again for special occasions.

1  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 19 December 2016

i am so glad i chose this restaurant for a special night out. The meal was so good and the presentation was great. The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions about the food. Love the house dressing on the salad, YUM. I highly recommend this for a great night out.

1  Thank ronweasley