Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$136
US$120
Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
US$176
  • Pool
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$118
US$110
Hotels.com
US$310
US$98
US$248
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

God what a dump !!
We turned up & didnt want to stay , but as we had been on the road for some time & booked it on booking.com with no cancelation & i wasnt feeling great.
I wish we had stayed in the car..it was dirty filthy place with druggies & drunk people outside.
The rooms were gross with holes in the walls & doors the fan had fell out the wall.
We felt that unsafe we piled our cases against the door.
Coming from the uk it was an eye opener we have never stayed in a place like it..even had signs up about drug use & prostitution.
We had only seen places like this on the american sky t.v back at home..we saw the pool which was no bigger than than a kids blow up one in the back yard...
Pay a few more $ a stay well away !!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

When we arrived, I parked out front only to be scolded by the front desk employee (who ran out of the office) for where I was parked. I was literally in front of the office. When I got into the office to check in (after I moved my car 4 ft from where I was parked), I encountered this appalling and shredded individual in her full form. She was wearing a shirt that said 52% good witch and 48% bad witch but I think it should have been the other way around! The room was a scalding 80 degrees when we got in (ac off), the fridge was luke warm and the freezer was off, there were brownish-yellow dried pee spots on the toilet seat, curly black pubes on the tub, and I literally got electrocuted by an outlet when I tried to plug in my iphone! The outlet was old and cracked on all the edges, definitely needed to be replaced. When I plugged in my phone I felt the surge go through my arm, there was a loud pop, and a huge explosion of sparks. It was so bright and so loud that it woke my wife up. I would rather be electrocuted for real in an electric chair than stay here ever again!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Rusell P
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

At first it looks dirty but the service was good my the chinease owner stay 2 nights laundry machine parking in front of door pool and restaurant around. For 78$ its ok. I recommand mexican restaurant too near by at 1899 nevada. Its something.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Bad side of Colorado Springs! The manager is unprofessional and they have a poor customer system. Rooms are not so great. The drive in is crowded and no computers or printers, and they don't provide vending machines. Customer service is poor poor poor!!!! Rooms and service are not worth it!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shoshanna T
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I booked the Travel Star for two nights over Memorial Weekend. We were not happy campers. I totally understand you get what you pay for; however, the Travel Star just falls short on some basic standards for motels in America. First off, bed sheets were soiled when we checked in. We got new linen for the desk and changed them ourselves. Security on the door had be compromised. There was no additional latch or bolt on the inside. The jamb showed damage from some prying the door open in the past. Third, the place is poorly maintained and unclean. Those are the basics. Additionally, the neighborhood surrounding the Travel Star is filled with sketchy shady people. I wasn’t comfortable parking my vehicle in their car park overnight. And I was even more uncomfortable taking a short walk to a 7-11 a block over. The place is fine for the brave budget traveler. In addition to a close by 7-11, there’s also a liquor store on the same block and a bang’n German restaurant up the street called the Edelweiss. I’d book again if I were traveling solo and packed my own sheets, towels and disinfectant. But I couldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The wifi is crap here
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple