US$232
EmbassySuites.com
US$153
GardenInn.com
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$146
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$176
BestWestern.com
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$105
US$202
US$197
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

When we arrived, I parked out front only to be scolded by the front desk employee (who ran out of the office) for where I was parked. I was literally in front of the office. When I got into the office to check in (after I moved my car 4 ft from where I was parked), I encountered this appalling and shredded individual in her full form. She was wearing a shirt that said 52% good witch and 48% bad witch but I think it should have been the other way around! The room was a scalding 80 degrees when we got in (ac off), the fridge was luke warm and the freezer was off, there were brownish-yellow dried pee spots on the toilet seat, curly black pubes on the tub, and I literally got electrocuted by an outlet when I tried to plug in my iphone! The outlet was old and cracked on all the edges, definitely needed to be replaced. When I plugged in my phone I felt the surge go through my arm, there was a loud pop, and a huge explosion of sparks. It was so bright and so loud that it woke my wife up. I would rather be electrocuted for real in an electric chair than stay here ever again!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Rusell P
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

At first it looks dirty but the service was good my the chinease owner stay 2 nights laundry machine parking in front of door pool and restaurant around. For 78$ its ok. I recommand mexican restaurant too near by at 1899 nevada. Its something.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Bad side of Colorado Springs! The manager is unprofessional and they have a poor customer system. Rooms are not so great. The drive in is crowded and no computers or printers, and they don't provide vending machines. Customer service is poor poor poor!!!! Rooms and service are not worth it!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shoshanna T
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I booked the Travel Star for two nights over Memorial Weekend. We were not happy campers. I totally understand you get what you pay for; however, the Travel Star just falls short on some basic standards for motels in America. First off, bed sheets were soiled when we checked in. We got new linen for the desk and changed them ourselves. Security on the door had be compromised. There was no additional latch or bolt on the inside. The jamb showed damage from some prying the door open in the past. Third, the place is poorly maintained and unclean. Those are the basics. Additionally, the neighborhood surrounding the Travel Star is filled with sketchy shady people. I wasn’t comfortable parking my vehicle in their car park overnight. And I was even more uncomfortable taking a short walk to a 7-11 a block over. The place is fine for the brave budget traveler. In addition to a close by 7-11, there’s also a liquor store on the same block and a bang’n German restaurant up the street called the Edelweiss. I’d book again if I were traveling solo and packed my own sheets, towels and disinfectant. But I couldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The wifi is crap here
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roderick M
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

The room was smelling of really bad cigarette smoke and there was a really see through curtain. Once the reception was told, the room was cleaned once again, changed sheets, mosturised the air in the room so the smell would go away and added a second layer of curtain. That is why I enjoyed staying in the hotel.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends