“Just Like I’ve Had in Singapore & Malaysia ”
Review of Asian Cookery

Asian Cookery
Ranked #557 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Each meal is made with expertise and care from their kitchen. I’m always so tempted to order more than what I need because everything is so amazingly delicious! It’s obvious that the owner(s) loves cooking. You can start out with breakfast (on Saturday mornings) with biscuits and gravy (that are quite frankly the best I’ve ever had in all my travels), then for lunch and/or dinner you can enjoy Laksa or some other Malaysian noodle creation. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.

1  Thank Kansasboy2011
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were blown away by the authentic flavors! The owners were very welcoming and friendly. My favorite bite was the curry puff! Soooo good! I could eat those everyday. My husband loved the wonton noodles with bbq pork!! He could not stop singing its praises. This place is truly a gem in the Springs with unique flavors! We will be back.

1  Thank tloliv