“Good steaks”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #194 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We stopped at this location because we were in the area and wanted to treat a guest to a good steak. We weren't disappointed.

The steaks we ordered were cooked to perfection and the seasoning was perfect. Our server was great.

We were there for a late lunch so the location wasn't packed. Everything worked out as planned and we enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I have found the LongHorn Steakhouse chain to be fairly consistant in food quality from location to location. This is one of the better locations that I have visited. The staff here are friendly and helpful! The service was great! The food was all prepared perfectly and was very tasty! Prices are reasonable for this type of restaurant! I had the Ribye steak and it was perfect!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I have tried a lot of steakhouse and this is by far the best in the city. The steaks are seasoned perfectly and are oh so tender. I like my steaks done medium well and they are always done just right. The atmosphere is casual and the great. Go early to avoid a wait though.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating at a Longhorn Steakhouse and it was excellent! The service was fast, courteous & very knowledgeable of the menu. The food was great & the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I took a friend here for her Birthday. We orders steak and salmon. All the food was really good and the service was great.