“Amazing”

Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado Ave.
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We loved being able to try several small plates of food instead of getting full entrees. Exceptional service. We were called the day of our reservation to see if we had questions or any special dietary needs. I was impressed.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Incredibly Creative and down right good”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We dined at "Nosh" saturday night.. dispite the ugle weather the place was packed and i am so glad we made reservations..even though we choose to eat at the bar.
I loved the Large Koi Fish Murals on the walls.. the place is hidden inside a office type building..
The bartendars were very friendly and knowledgable.. we asked them all kinds of questions and he chatted with us and gave excellant service.
We decided to trust the Chef and order "The Experience" which is 4 dishes at the Chefs choice. WOW...
Started with the freshest,most tender Calamari i have ever eaten.. and the house sause on the side was a perfect compliment. Next without skiping a beat or waiting at all for our second dish out came the one thing i would have not ordered myself "Beet Caprese" this is right now my all time favorite dish. (I might come back just to snak that and the yummy Pinot they served me) you must have the Toasted Baguette with that dish..
Be prepared to be wowed again.. w/o a skip in serve came "Oven Roasted Chicken Breast" this dish was done in a brown butter apple sause,charred onions and burnt scallion sauce (Yes it says burnt and it was a terrific combo..it was a rich dish so i started to feel full when the last dish arrived.
I thought for sure this would have been a desert..but no they brought out "Spicy Shrimp Bowl" w/ Petite Baguette to sop up the sauce and trust me you will want to savor this dish.. Spicy but so yummy you can not stop eating..
The service was so right on even though we were just at the bar.. the dishes came out so perfectly timed i thought the runner was waiting behind us for that last swallow.. she explained each dish and how it was cooked..
Only because my husband had room for desert,,we had Chocolate Pot De Creme and a Carmel Oreo Cheesecake Pop - very small but priced right and very rich.
It was a Great Experience and even though it is long drive for us..we will be back.
(used a Social Living Coupon)

Colorado
“A beautiful meld of flavours.”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

They are known for their ambience and since our last visit, the decor had changed. It was beautiful, open, sultry. The fish were still on the walls but the seating areas had enlarged. Service was excellent and attentive as always. BUT, the food....we had 5 tapas and tried to decide which ones we liked best. A hard choice indeed. The Winter salad was romantic with the savory poached apples, goat cheese, candied whole walnuts, baby greens, pickled onions that I was sure I wouldn't like, and a balsamic dressing that was dreamy. We couldn't get enough. Next was the seafood chowder...Oh my...this was a creamy, wine infused, thick soup with small chunks of seafood, spinach, potatoes, herbs, and thinly sliced AHI tuna just barely seared on top. Then 2 crispy baguettes, dredged in butter and grilled perfectly to absorb the juices from the bowl that we missed with our spoons. The calamari never disappoints...it is small but decadent.....large, succulent (not rubbery) tubes of calamari dredged in a light batter and lightly fried. Served with a savory, garlicky sauce and lime. The skirt steak was charred as we ordered and rare in the center with just the right spices...served on an artistically constructed brushed balsamic masterpiece, with kale crisps, candied cherried onions and a brochette of blue cheese stuffed pastry. The finale was the soup trio. Luscious, chunky artisan tomato soup, with a lemony aftertase, a spicy lentil that left us wanting more and the pumpkin soup, infused with cinammon spices that wafted over our taste buds....almost like a dessert. YOu can never go wrong at NOSH...Ever.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Staff And Food But Pricey”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This place is great. It has a wonderful atmosphere. I am picky about how things look and feel when you walk in a restaurant and this place was hip, sharp, and clean. Then when I went to be seated the team worked together really well. They would finish each others sentences and several staff members interacted with our table (which I loved) we felt like we knew everyone. When it came time to order the waitresses helped me refine what I wanted perfectly. Soon the food was brought out, and it tasted amazing! I had something with apple sauce? I can't remember what it was called...it was just good! The only problem I had was the price. It was pricey haha but worth it also, be sure to dress well too.

• Visited November 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fun Place to Eat”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

What a fun place to visit anytime. We really love their happy hour. Dinner is great, too. Pet owners can bring their pets to the patio when it's open during the warmer months.