“I love Chin Chins”

Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I am a local and we love Chin Chins. Take out or dine in both great. The food is flavorful and consistent. We get the dinner combos and they include an egg roll and wonton and enough food for two or three depending on your appetite. I would say we aren't dainty eaters. Lunch menu is very reasonable. Super busy place so food is fresh.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Took the family and kids for dinner, I was disappointed that the service was sub-par and the seafood tasted freezer-burnt. The wife had the sweet and sour pork and it was slightly overdone.
I have found this place to be very inconstant depending on the day of the week and am not sure I will return after the waitress made me feel that I was asking too much.
Some times it is good, other times it is awful.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This is my parents favorite Chinese restaurant, so we've been going here every time we visit for years. It's always good and this visit was no exception. The dishes are more Americanized than in a larger city, but the ingredients are fresh and the dishes nicely presented. Beef with broccoli also had carrots -- good, though I'd never had it that way.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We've been going to Chin Chin for several years and we always go for their lunch time menu. The lunch prices are very reasonable and the serving portions are generous. The quality of the food remains the same as always and the wait staff is usually very attentive. The décor has not changed from the first time we were there and I feel they could update the booths and tables a "bit". And maybe change the Chinese lanterns hanging over the booths. But it is clean and reasonable. Definitely a "go backer".

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious Chinese good! I've been going for over a year and I've never been disappointed whatsoever! Huge portions, great staff and best of all NO MSG!