See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Beautiful and charming B&B. Kara and Joe are awesome hosts. Rooms were comfortable roomy and clean. Breakfast was delicious and freshly prepared. We were very impressed with the hosts attention to making our stay with them enjoyable. I was very sad to say goodbye and will return and recommend to friends. I will post on FaceBook about the close proximity to the Opera House and gambling. Ideal location. Thank You for a lovely short get-away.

Room Tip: Both room available were quiet and roomy. We stayed in the Aspen Room, queen bed.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend & I decided to stay here for one night in Central City to attend a family birthday party and really enjoyed it! The hosts were awesome, the room was comfortable & quiet and the breakfast the following morning was delicious. Its a short walk & even shorter drive to town. Total comfort for a very reasonable price. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Love love love! Everything about this place was wonderful. Great location, room, and the food was fabulous. When we go back this will be our home away from home. Jake and Cara and little Matteo were wonderful hosts.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful time, so cozy and
Accommodating . Genuine people who enjoy being B&B owners. They treat guests like family and we felt so at home while being able to explore a new state and had great suggestions on what to go do and see from Kara and joe. I must add that they have the most wonderful dog that I was able to take for a walk and that meant a lot to me as I miss my dogs while traveling. Thank you both for making our stay wonderful and memorable. Can't wait to book our next stay !
PS. The breakfast is amazing !!!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

This place sets the standard for what a bed and breakfast should be for Central City/Blackhawk.

A group of friends went up to the area for a birthday bash weekend. We stayed with Skye B&B and had a great experience. Great room, nice big bathroom, great coffee in the morning with breakfast and the owners were great to be with. They have prior experience with B&B's and it shows!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends